You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Complete Book of Small-Batch Preserving - by Ellie Topp & Margaret Howard
Preserve and jar fresh fruits and vegetables with "The Complete Book of Small-Batch Preserving." This book features a range of canning recipes that require little time or fuss, which makes it easy to enjoy the delicious harvest. Also included in the book are freezing instructions, so you can enjoy your tasty creations all year long! "The Complete Book of Small-Batch Preserving" is the perfect guide for quality sauces and spreads!
"The Complete Book of Small-Batch Preserving: Over 300 Recipes to Use Year-Round" Features:
- Scroll down for an excerpt!
- Includes 32 pages of color photographs
- 300+ recipes and gift ideas
- 408 pages (paperback)
- Authors: Ellie Topp & Margaret Howard
- Trim size: 6.75" 9.75" X 1"
- Item # : ISBN1554072565
- James, jellies, and low-sugar spreads
- Conserves, butters, and curds
- Pickles, relishes, and chutneys
- Salsas, mustards, and marinades
- Flavored oils
- Dessert sauces, syrups, and liqueurs
Questions on The Complete Book of Small-Batch Preserving - (ISBN1554072565)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Sierra W Name The Complete Book of Small-Batch Preserving: Over 300 Recipes to Use Year-Round GTIIN / UPC Code 9781554072569 Brands Firefly Books Type Cookbooks and Recipe Books Material Paper Size 9.75" Quantity Included 1 Weight (in Lbs) 1.6