You have no items in your shopping cart.
"The Ice Cream Bible" - by Marilyn Linton & Tanya Linton
Create gourmet ice creams and gelatos with "The Ice Cream Belt." This cookbook features over 200 classical and creative recipes that range from simple desserts to classy creations. Also featured in the book is a guide on purchasing suitable ice cream makers, tips and techniques, and recipes for ice cream sauces. "The Ice Cream Belt" provides recipes that will be adored at birthday parties, summer afternoons, and weddings!
The Ice Cream Belt Bible Features:
- See below for an excerpt!
- 200 recipes
- 272 pages (paperback)
- 24 pages of colorful photographs
- Tips on selecting ice cream makers
- Dozens of recipes for ice cream sauces
- Authors: Marilyn Linton & Tanya Linton
- Item # : ISBN0778801799
- Raspberry white chocolate, pine nut and honey, hazelnut, cookies and creme, mango, crème brûlée, lemon dill
- Pomegranate ice, spicy plum sherbet, pear ice, almond snow granita, frozen lemon meringue pie, chili honey lime sorbet, berry banana ice, black pepper and berry ice, ice wine ice, star anise, mandarin orange ice
- Honey-walnut, grapefruit lime, super-fast milk, pear-gingerricotta, pear and buttered pecan, toasted pine nut
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||The Ice Cream Bible|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||9780778801795|
|Type||Cookbooks and Recipe Books|
|Weight (in Lbs)||1.34|