You have no items in your shopping cart.
D10 Food Dehydrator with Stainless Steel Shelves (32610) by The Sausage Maker
Homemade banana chips and beef jerky are the perfect snack for car rides and camping trips. The Sausage Maker D10 Stainless Steel Dehydrator produces all your favorite snacks in mere hours, as well as healthy fruit rolls for kids, dried herbs for cooking, or homemade potpourri. The powerful 800 watt heating element delivers the energy needed to dehydrate an array of products. The D10 Food Dehydrator provides temperature ranges between 90°F and 155°F to easily heat meats, fruits, herbs, and more to the precise temperature needed. Comprised of stainless steel housing, the Sausage Maker D10 Food Dehydrator will remain corrosion free, preventing any rust stains to your machine. Achieve dehydrated food products without the day’s long process using the 27 hour timer. The D10 Food Dehydrator by The Sausage Maker includes 5 stainless steel shelves, and a color coded temperature control knob. Whether you’re drying spices for baking, creating healthy fruit chips for your favorite trail mix, you’ll love the versatility and high quality construction of the Sausage Maker D10 Food Dehydrator!
The Sausage Maker D10 Food Dehydrator with Stainless Steel Shelves Features:
- 800 watt heating element
- Color coded temperature control
- Temperature range: 90° - 155° F
- 3/4 - inch stainless steel shelves (quantity 10)
- 27 hour timer for overnight dehydration
- 22 gallon stainless steel construction corrosion free
- Outside dimensions: 17” x 19” x 17”
- Inside dimensions: 16.75” x 15” x 13.75”
- Weight: 46 lbs
- Made in USA
Questions on The Sausage Maker D10 Food Dehydrator with Stainless Steel Shelves (32610)
- From Steve at 1/9/17 10:12 PM
- I've had one of you 10 rack dehydrator for more than 15 years and it's been the best investment for making jerky at least 4or5 times a year. Unfortunately this weekend the motor was making a bad noise. Fortunately I finished this batch of drying and I cleaned it up and plugged it in to see about the noise and no luck. It wore out. It has been a good one and was wondering if there is access to parts to fix it and while I'm at it fix the heating element or do I need to start over and buy a new one? Thanks for a reply.
- Hello Steve,
We appreciate you reaching out to us with your inquiry!
Sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your dehydrator. To obtain information on purchasing parts for this machine, you would need to contact the manufacturer directly. We are an authorized retailer for The Sausage Maker and we do not sell parts for this machine. The phone number for The Sausage Maker is 716-824-5814.
Hope this helps! Enjoy your day Steve!
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- From Steve at 1/9/17 10:12 PM
- Additional Information
Description Author Julia Gonzalez Name The Sausage Maker D10 Food Dehydrator with Stainless Steel Shelves GTIIN / UPC Code 015913326109 Brands The Sausage Maker (TSM) Type Dehydrators Home or Commercial Home Material Stainless Steel Color Silver Size 17" Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturers Warranty Included Country of Manufacture United States Weight (in Lbs) 65