You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Ultimate Student Cookbook - by Tiffany Goodall
Prepare delicious meals on a conservative budget with Tiffany Goodall's "The Ultimate Student Cookbook." This book features over 100 meals requiring a variety of only 20 cupboard staples that are easily available at any grocery store. Each recipe aims to feature healthy ingredients and portion sizes to make nutritious eating an easily attainable priority. Tiffany Goodall's "The Ultimate Student Cookbook" is perfect for beginning chefs wanting to prepare healthy and inexpensive meals!
"The Ultimate Student Cookbook: From Chicken to Chili" Features:
- See an excerpt below!
- 160 pages (paperback)
- Author: Tiffany Goodall
- 1000+ full-color photographs
- Over 100 delicious recipes
- Trim size: 6.5" X 8.75" X 0.5"
- Copyright year: 2010
- Item # : ISBN1554076021
- Requires only 20 essential pieces of kitchen equipment
- Uses fewer than 20 staples from the cupboard
- Calls for healthy, inexpensive ingredients available at any grocery store
- Includes information on how to store food and observe good food hygiene
- Provides tricks on how to use leftovers
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||The Ultimate Student Cookbook: From Chicken to Chili|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||9781554076024|
|Type||Cookbooks and Recipe Books|
|Weight (in Lbs)||1.12|