You have no items in your shopping cart.
Toddy Coffee Maker
Toddy Coffee Maker - Cold Brew Coffee System
It may take a little longer to make coffee in the Toddy Cold Brew System but the coffee that you get can be refrigerated for up to 2 weeks and has 67% less acid than conventional hot brew coffee makers. The Toddy Cold Brew Coffee Maker gives you a strong yet smooth coffee concentrate that is easier on those with sensitive stomachs. For best results let coffee steep for 12 - 18 hours.
Toddy Cold Brew System Features:
- Make steaming hot or iced coffee
- Non electric Toddy coffee maker
- 67% less acid than coffee made by conventional hot brew methods
- Easier on sensitive stomachs
- Brewing Container with Handle
- Glass Decanter with Lid
- 2 Reusable Toddy Cold Brew Coffee Maker Filters
- Rubber Stopper
- Toddy Coffee Maker Instructions & Recipe Guide
- Ideal for making tea too
- BPA Free Toddy Cold Brew System
- Stays fresh for up to 2 weeks in your refrigerator
- Let steep for 12 to 18 hours to create a smooth, rich flavor
- Toddy Coffee Maker holds 56 fl oz
Toddy Cold Brew System Directions:
- Fill - First, insert the stopper into the outside bottom of the brewing container; then, dampen the filter and insert it into the inside bottom of the brewing container. Next, add 1 cup of water into the bottom of the Toddy brewing container and 6 ounces of ground coffee. Slowly pour 3 more cups of water over the grounds, in a circular motion. Then, add the remaining 6 ounces of ground coffee. Finally, wait 5 minutes and slowly add the last 3 cups of water. DO NOT STIR (stirring the bed of grounds can result in a clogged filter). Lightly press down on the topmost grounds with the back of a spoon to ensure all grounds get wet.
Brew - Steep your coffee grounds for 12 to 18 hours to create a smooth, rich flavor. Filter Remove the stopper and let your coffee concentrate flow into the glass decanter - stays fresh for up to 2 weeks in your refrigerator.
- Serve - We recommend starting with a ratio of 1 part coffee concentrate to 2-3 parts water, milk or soy. Mix to taste, making your coffee as strong or as weak as you prefer. For rich, smooth iced coffee, simply pour coffee concentrate and water, milk or soy over ice. Combine coffee concentrate with steaming hot water for a bolder, gentler cup of hot coffee.
|Name||Toddy Cold Brew System Coffee Maker|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00758591011027|
|Type||Cold-Brew Coffee Makers|
|Weight (in Lbs)||1|