You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cold Brew Maker Lift by Toddy
Introducing the latest upgrade to the tried-and-true Toddy® Cold Brew System - Commercial Model. The Lift makes it even easier to brew a batch in your Toddy system (no squeezing!) and increases the volume of cold brew you get out of every batch.
- Insert the Lift into your Commercial Toddy Maker feet down so that the spigot is not obstructed.
- Using the lift as a shelf, insert filter bag, coffee, and water to brew.
- When you have finished brewing, decant concentrate through the spigot into air-tight containers.
- Close spigot and let grounds rest for 15-30 minutes. Coffee concentrate will flow from the elevated grounds into the bottom of the brewing container.
- Decant the rest of the concentrate.
|Description Author||Dana G|
|Name||Toddy Cold Brew Maker Lift|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00758591012093|
|Brands||Toddy Coffee Makers|
|Type||Coffee/Espresso Making Tools|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.35|