You have no items in your shopping cart.
Toddy Cold Brew System Commercial Coffee Maker
Order before 3pm CT.
Arrives on or before 12/03/15. See Map »
Toddy Commercial Cold Brew System - CMTCMW
Toddy Commercial Coffee Maker + 10 Paper Filters & 1 Re-usable Mesh Strainer
Toddy Cold Brew Coffee System - Commercial Coffee Maker
The Toddy Cold Brew Commercial Coffee System is used by many U.S. and Canadian coffee houses including Seattle's Best Coffee, Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, Full City Coffee, and Dunn Bros. Unlike hot brew methods the Toddy Cold Brew system uses no electricity and produces a smooth, low acid coffee extract that possesses a natural sweetness. Toddy Cold Brew is considered by many coffee fans to be the best to use when making cold coffee or tea drinks like iced lattes, iced coffee, chai teas, and more. Toddy Cold Brew Coffee Extract also heats beautifully for making smooth tasting hot coffees that are easier on sensitive stomachs. This BPA Free coffee brewing system is a must for any restaurant or coffee shop.
Toddy Commercial Coffee Maker Features:
- Makes cold-brewed liquid coffee and tea extract
- 22 quart brewing container with lid
- Yield approximately 2 ½ gallons of extract
- No-drip spigot
- (1) Re-usable Toddy Coffee Maker mesh strainer
- (10) one-time use commercial paper filters
- Low-acid coffee extraction
- Non-electrical brewing system
- Patented cold-water extraction process
- Offers a full-bodied, aromatic flavor profile that translates into a bold, super-smooth taste
- Brew 5 lbs of your favorite coffee
- Naturally sweet tasting cold coffee, chai or tea beverage
- BPA Free Toddy Coffee Maker
Toddy Commercial Coffee Maker Directions:
- Insert one Commercial filter into the strainer. Put strainer and filter into brewing container with the open end facing up wards.
- Put 5 pounds of regular grind coffee into the filter.
- Pour approximately 7 quarts of cool water into the open filter, making sure to saturate all the coffee grounds.
- Tie the filter bag closed with the attached string. The string should be tied approximately 3 inches from the top of the filter bag. Leave plenty of room for the coffee to move around. (Tying the bag too tight will result in dry pockets in the grounds and the coffee concentrate will be very weak.)
- Add 7 more quarts of cool water to the brewing container.
- Optional: gently massage the grounds (through the strainer) to assure saturation.
- Cover with lid and let brew for 8-16 hours.
- Drain extract into suitable storage container, and refrigerate. Yield should be approximately 10 quarts (2.5 gallons). If grounds block spigot, gently move grounds from front of spigot.
- Disposal/clean-up - Lift grounds and filter from brewing container using strainer. Dispose of filter and grounds (caution - filter is fragile when wet and subject to tearing). Rinse strainer and air dry.
Questions on Toddy Cold Brew System Commercial Coffee Maker
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Name Toddy Cold Brew System Commercial Coffee Maker Color White Drink type Coffee Material Plastic Type Cold-Brew Coffee Makers Brands Toddy Manufacturer's Warranty N/A Weight (in Lbs) 10.0000