You have no items in your shopping cart.
Commercial Cold Brew System Coffee Maker with Lift by Toddy
The Toddy Commercial Cold Brew System Coffee Maker is used by many coffee houses. Unlike hot brew methods, the Toddy Cold Brew system uses no electricity and produces a smooth, low acid coffee extract that possesses a natural sweetness. Toddy Cold Brew is considered by many coffee fans to be the best to use when making cold coffee or tea drinks like iced lattes, iced coffee, chai teas, and more. The resulting Toddy Cold Brew coffee extract also heats beautifully for making smooth tasting hot coffees that are easier on sensitive stomachs.
Included with this cold brew system is a lift which makes it easier to brew an even bigger batch of delightful cold brew. Create a deliciously consistent cup of coffee brewed with the quality expected of a coffee shop or restaurant with your new Toddy Commercial Cold Brew System Coffee Maker with Lift!
- Makes cold-brewed liquid coffee & tea extract
- Yield approximately 2 ½ gallons of extract
- Offers a full-bodied, aromatic flavor profile that translates into a bold, super-smooth taste
- Brew 5 lbs of your favorite coffee
- No-drip spigot
- Non-electric Toddy coffee maker
- Stays fresh for up to 2 weeks in your refrigerator
- Let steep for 12-18 hours to create a smooth, rich flavor
- 67% less acid than coffee made by conventional hot brew methods and is easier on sensitive stomachs
- Capacity: 22 Quarts
- Made in the USA!
- Item #: TMLTCM
Toddy Cold Brew System Directions:
- Insert one Commercial filter into the strainer. Put strainer and filter into brewing container with the open end facing upwards
- Put 5 pounds of regular grind coffee into the filter
- Pour approximately 7 quarts of cool water into the open filter, making sure to saturate all the coffee grounds
- Tie the filter bag closed with the attached string. The string should be tied approximately 3 inches from the top of the filter bag. Leave plenty of room for the coffee to move around. (Tying the bag too tight will result in dry pockets in the grounds and the coffee concentrate will be very weak)
- Add 7 more quarts of cool water to the brewing container
- Optional: gently massage the grounds (through the strainer) to assure saturation
- Cover with lid and let brew for 8-16 hours
- Drain extract into a suitable storage container, and refrigerate. Yield should be approximately 10 quarts (2.5 gallons). If grounds block spigot, gently move grounds in front of spigot
- Disposal/clean-up - Lift grounds and filter from brewing container using a strainer. Dispose of filter and grounds (caution - filter is fragile when wet and subject to tearing). Rinse strainer and air dry
Brief Instructions for the lift:
- Insert the Lift into your Commercial Toddy Maker feet down so that the spigot is not obstructed.
- Using the lift as a shelf, insert filter bag, coffee, and water to brew.
- When you have finished brewing, decant concentrate through the spigot into air-tight containers.
- Close spigot and let grounds rest for 15-30 minutes. Coffee concentrate will flow from the elevated grounds into the bottom of the brewing container.
- Decant the rest of the concentrate.
|Description Author||Cathy H|
|Name||Toddy Commercial Cold Brew System Coffee Maker With Lift|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00758591012017|
|Brands||Toddy Coffee Makers|
|Type||Cold-Brew Coffee Makers|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Weight (in Lbs)||4.50|