You have no items in your shopping cart.
Stainless Steel 20 Lb. Sausage Stuffer by The Sausage Maker
They have used the same gear system because it has, time and again, proved to be the most efficient way to stuff sausage. Crank down slowly to stuff sausage with little exertion, then crank back up quickly to reload the cylinder. And there's no need to replace your existing accessories - both the plastic and the stainless steel stuffing tubes and locknut from a 15 Lb. model easily transition to work with this new 20 lb sausage stuffer model.
The Sausage Maker 20 Lb. Sausage Stuffer - Features:
- 304 Series, 18ga Stainless Steel Cylinder - Food Grade, Won't Rust!
- Stainless Steel Base with Holes for Attachment to Tabletop
- Food-Grade Plastic Piston
- Precision Made Steel Gears
- 3 Plastic Stuffing Tubes: 11/16", 7/8", 1 1/4" Diameters
- USDA Approved
- Base Dimensions: 16" L x 10 1/2" W
- Cylinder Dimensions: 13" H x 7 3/8" dia.
- Overall Height: 24 3/4"
- Made in the USA!
"We are very confident when we say that our meat processing equipment is better than any available alternative."
Questions on The Sausage Maker 20 Lb Sausage Stuffers
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Product Manual Name The Sausage Maker 20 Lb Stainless Steel Sausage Stuffing Machine Brands The Sausage Maker (TSM) Type Sausage Stuffers Material Stainless Steel Color Silver Manufacturer's Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Electric or Non Electric Non Electric Function Manual Weight (in Lbs) 46