You have no items in your shopping cart.
1050HS-TAR Patriot Half Sheet Pan by USA Pan
Having a sheet pan is a great tool to have in your bakeware collection. The versatilely is exceptional, you can bake sheet cakes, roast vegetables, cookies, sheet pan meals, and so much more! With the USA Pan Patriot Half Sheet Pan, your baked goods will be evenly baked due to its corrugated surface which helps for even heat distribution, and the dark nonstick coating allows for easy removal, so clean up will be a breeze. The pan also has a wavy fluted surface, which resembles a waving flag, that adds strength and durability to help resist warping. So whether you decide to roast vegetables, or make a sheet cake for a birthday party, the USA Pan Patriot Half Sheet Pan will make a great addition to your bakeware!
- Wavy fluted surface, resembling a waving flag, adds strength and durability to resist warping
- Dark nonstick coating allows for easy release and is also stain resistant
- Made with the same high-performance features used in commercial bakeries
- Oven safe up to 450 Degrees F. Hand-wash with warm soapy water to maximize service life
- Using nylon, coated, silicone, or wooden utensils is recommend to avoid damage to the pan
- Material: Aluminized Steel
- Baking Surface Dimensions: 17.25 x 12.25 x 1 inches
- Outer Surface Dimensions: 17.75 x 12.75 x 1 inches
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Pennsylvania, USA!!
|Description Author||Stephanie B|
|Name||USA Pan Patriot Half Sheet Pan|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||894892001289|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Weight (in Lbs)||1.60|