You have no items in your shopping cart.
UTC Hardwoods Wood Cutting Board - Black Walnut Solid Slab 18" x 8"
Natural, functional art in the kitchen? When your answer is a resounding yes, then UTC Hardwoods has the perfect addition to your space with this Wood Cutting Board made of a solid piece of Black Walnut. Trees are nature's intricate artistry made slowly, quietly over time. No tree is alike when it lives, or when it is cut to produce solid wood products. UTC Hardwoods is committed to letting the exquisite, exclusive majesty of each tree used to continue on in pristine hand-crafted solid wood creations. Each cutting board is an production of personal art hand-made by artisans. Every piece is unique, aesthetically-pleasing, and entirely lovely to behold and use. Rough cut slabs are picked directly from sawmills that possess special character to be kiln dried up to two months before manufacture. Each cutting board goes through a four step sanding process and are then hand-finished with mineral oil. Mineral oiled woods can be cut on time after time with safeness. The Black Walnut cutting board is very special tool with an incredible thickness of about 2.25 inches. UTC Hardwoods Wood Cutting Board in solid slab Black Walnut can give you lifetime of service and can become a conversation piece and a collector's item.
Black Walnut wood is fine and open-grained with a moderate coarse texture. It is prized for all kinds of woodworking, including turning and carving due to color and characteristics. Black Walnut has good dimensional stability, shock resistance, and strength. Color will range from pale to dark chocolate brown, often with darker brown streaking. Black Walnut displays a gray, purple or reddish cast with a medium luster.
Attention - Each Black Walnut Wood Cutting Board Slab is unique, and no two are alike. Due to the nature of each tree, the image is a representative of the final product. Your wooden serving tray is a singular handiwork.
UTC Hardwoods Wood Cutting Board - Black Walnut Features:
- Individual works of art, not one piece identical
- Made from rough cut slabs direct from sawmills
- Four-step sanding process used starting with 80 grit and ending with 320 grit
- Kiln-dried up to two months prior manufacture
- Each slab board chosen with special grain pattern display
- Made with artistry emphasizing intrinsic hardwood characteristics
- Kiln dried wood sourced in the USA
- Black Walnut cutting board with live edge designation
- Cutting board with mineral oil finish
- Mineral oiled woods food-safe for cutting time after time
- Thickness approximately - 2.25"
- Overall dimensions approximately - 18" L. x 8" W.
- Hand-crafted in the USA
- UTC Hardwoods Wood Cutting Board - Solid Slab Black Walnut
Care & Cleaning of UTC Hardwood Natural Products:
- Use food-grade mineral oil as needed to condition wood when it becomes dull or dried out
- After oiling, buff with a clean, soft cloth
- After use, wash with warm, soapy cloth, gently rinse with water and pat dry
- Do no submerge cutting board in water
- Do not wash in dishwasher
|Description Author||Alecia K|
|Name||UTC Hardwoods Wood Cutting Board - Solid Slab Black Walnut 18" x 8"|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Material||Black Walnut Wood|
|Extended Warranty Eligible||No|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Weight (in Lbs)||12|