You have no items in your shopping cart.
UTC Hardwoods Wooden Serving Tray - Solid Cherry Wood Slab 24" x 8" with Cast Iron Handles
Natural, functional art in the kitchen? When your answer is a resounding yes, then UTC Hardwoods has the perfect addition to your space with this Wooden Serving Tray made of a solid piece of Cherry wood. Trees are nature's intricate artistry made slowly, quietly over time. No tree is alike when it lives, or when it is cut to produce solid wood products. UTC Hardwoods is committed to letting the exquisite, exclusive majesty of each tree used to continue on in pristine hand-crafted solid wood creations. Each serving tray is an production of personal art hand-made by artisans. Every piece is unique, aesthetically-pleasing, and entirely lovely to behold and use. Each serving tray goes through a four step sanding process, and then are finished with a mixture of tung oil and second pressing orange oil. These oils are all natural, and have no additives. Tung oil gives the hardwood serving tray a natural film that protects the surface. After drying, the serving tray is food-safe for use. The Cherry wood serving tray has cast iron handles to help you move and use this uncommon and very special piece of serveware. UTC Hardwoods Wooden Serving Tray in solid Cherry can give you lifetime of service and can become a conversation piece and a collector's item.
Cherry wood is fine textured, strong, and fairly durable. Heartwood is specifically rot-resistant. Cherry wood has high ratings in all working properties, and is especially popular with cabinet makers. It is reddish brown in color with a gold luster. Cherry becomes darker and richer in color with age.
A live edge hardwood designation means the inner membrane bark, and even sometimes the outer bark covering to remain intact on the final product. This wooden serving tray has a live edge. If the outer bark covering is in excellent intact condition, the craftsman will often allow this outer bark to remain.
Attention - Each Cherry Wood Serving Tray is unique, and no two are alike. Due to the nature of each tree, the image is a representative of the final product. Your wooden serving tray is a singular handiwork.
UTC Hardwoods Wooden Serving Tray - Cherry Features:
- Individual works of art, not one piece identical
- Made from rough cut slabs direct from sawmills
- Four-step sanding process used starting with 80 grit and ending with 320 grit
- Kiln-dried up to two months prior manufacture
- Hardwood sourced in the USA
- Each slab board chosen with special grain pattern display
- Made with artistry emphasizing intrinsic hardwood characteristics
- Cherry wood serving tray with live edge designation
- Tung oil and second pressing orange oil used for hand-finishing
- Oiled surface is all-natural with no additives and food-safe after drying by manufacturer
- Using the serving tray for cutting will damage to natural film finish
- Cast iron handles for ease in handling and moving
- Thickness approximately - 1.75"
- Overall dimensions approximately - 24" L. x 8" W.
- Hand-crafted in the USA
- UTC Hardwoods Wooden Serving Tray of Cherry Wood
Attention - Each Cherry Wood Serving Tray is unique, and no two are alike. Due to the nature of each tree, the image is a representative of the final product. Your wooden cutting is a singular handiwork. Weights and colors will vary from piece to piece.
Care & Cleaning of UTC Hardwood Natural Products:
- Use food-grade mineral oil as needed to condition wood when it becomes dull or dried out
- After oiling, buff with a clean, soft cloth
- After use, wash with warm, soapy cloth, gently rinse with water and pat dry
- Do no submerge hardwood serving tray in water
- Do not wash in dishwasher
UTC Hardwoods is the fruit of Paul Pomeroy's 30 years in the timber industry with humble beginnings in a small sawmill in New York during 1978. The guideposts for his endeavors have always been proper forest management and stewardship with sustainability, ecology, and awareness as foundations. From the initial purpose of providing raw lumber resources, eventually life-path lead him then to Branson, MO. There he began to produce fine-crafted tables, desks, and other solid wood products using a small-scale, artisan-quality, "made by hand" model for business. HTC Hardwoods promotes individual skill-sets that support the local carving, turning, and woodworking community. UTC Hardwoods is devoted on helping to keep the grandiose forests of the United States healthy, beautiful, and producing for future
Questions on UTC Hardwoods Wooden Serving Tray - Solid Cherry Wood 24" x 8"
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Additional Information
Description Author Alecia Kay Name UTC Hardwoods Wooden Serving Tray - Solid Cherry Wood 24" x 8" Brands UTC Hardwoods Type Serving Trays Home or Commercial Home Material Cherry Wood Color Natural Size 24" Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty N/A Country of Manufacture United States Shape Rectangle Weight (in Lbs) 17.0000