You have no items in your shopping cart.
UTC Hardwoods Wood Cutting Board - Everything Kitchens Branded - Mixed Hardwoods 16" X 9"
Natural, functional art in the kitchen? When your answer is a resounding yes, then UTC Hardwoods has the perfect addition to your space with this Custom Wood Cutting Board made of select hardwood boards. Trees are nature's intricate artistry made slowly, quietly over time. No tree is alike when it lives, or when it is cut to produce solid wood products. UTC Hardwoods is committed to letting the exquisite, exclusive majesty of each tree used to continue on in pristine hand-crafted solid wood creations. Each wooden cutting board is an production of personal art hand-made by artisans. Every piece is unique, aesthetically-pleasing, and entirely lovely to behold and use. Rough cut slabs are picked directly from sawmills that possess special character to be kiln dried up to two months before manufacture. A central board is chosen that has a remarkable grain pattern worthy of highlighting. Symmetrical grains and sizes, as well as complimentary wood colors, are chosen to complete the piece ranging from 3 to 9 total boards for a very special piece of handiwork. Each cutting board goes through a four step sanding process and are then hand-finished with mineral oil. Mineral oiled woods can be cut on time after time with safeness. The cutting board is logo-branded with your favorite online kitchen outfitter, Everything Kitchens. UTC Hardwoods Custom Wood Cutting Board in the 16" x 9" size can give you lifetime of service and can become a conversation piece and a collector's item.
All woods are hand-selected for use in the custom wood cutting boards. A variety of woods will be found in each final piece. There are no guarantees regarding the types of hardwoods that are used, colors chosen, or board numbers used in your custom wood cutting board. Remember UTC Hardwoods makes art that works, so your piece is as individual as you are.
UTC Hardwoods Custom Wood Cutting Board - Everything Kitchens Branded - 16" x 9" Rectangle:
- Individual work of art, not one piece identical
- Made from rough cut slabs direct from sawmills
- Four-step sanding process used starting with 80 grit and ending with 320 grit
- Center board hand-selected with special grain pattern display
- Other boards chosen to compliment and enhance central board
- Made with artistry emphasizing intrinsic hardwood characteristics
- Symmetrical grains and board sizes used
- Board count ranges from 3 to 9 as artisan creates final piece
- Colors chosen to accent and harmonize one another
- Wooden cutting board with mineral oil finish
- Kiln-dried up to two months prior manufacture
- Flat-grain mixed hardwoods used
- Mineral oiled woods food-safe for cutting time after time
- Thickness approximately - 1.75"
- Overall dimensions - 16" L. x 9" W.
- Hand-crafted in the USA
- Everything Kitchens logo-branded
- UTC Hardwoods Custom Wood Cutting Board 16" x 9" - Branded Everything Kitchens Logo
Attention - Each Custom Wood Cutting Board is unique, and no two are alike. Due to the nature of each tree, the image is a representative of the final product. Your wooden cutting is a singular handiwork. Weights and colors will vary from piece to piece.
Care & Cleaning of UTC Hardwood Natural Products:
- Use food-grade mineral oil as needed to condition wood when it becomes dull or dried out
- After oiling, buff with a clean, soft cloth
- After use, wash with warm, soapy cloth, gently rinse with water and pat dry
- Do no submerge cutting board in water
- Do not wash in dishwasher
TC Hardwoods is the fruit of Paul Pomeroy's 30 years in the timber industry with humble beginnings in a small sawmill in New York during 1978. The guideposts for his endeavors have always been proper forest management and stewardship with sustainability, ecology, and awareness as foundations. From the initial purpose of providing raw lumber resources, eventually life-path lead him then to Branson, MO. There he began to produce fine-crafted tables, desks, and other solid wood products using a small-scale, artisan-quality, "made by hand" model for business. HTC Hardwoods promotes individual skill-sets that support the local carving, turning, and woodworking community. UTC Hardwoods is devoted on helping to keep the grandiose forests of the United States healthy, beautiful, and producing for future generations.
Questions on UTC Hardwoods Wooden Cutting Board - 16" x 9" (F102)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Alecia K Name UTC Hardwoods Custom Wood Cutting Board - Mixed 16" x 9" - Everything Kitchens Branded Brands UTC Hardwoods Type Cutting Boards Home or Commercial Home Material Hardwood Color Natural Size 16" x 9" Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty N/A Country of Manufacture United States Shape Rectangle Weight (in Lbs) 3.5