You have no items in your shopping cart.
Vitamix Blender - Commercial Vita Mix Blender The Quiet One
So What Makes This Vita Mix Blender Different From Other Vitamix Blenders?
Quietest Blender Yet!
Main Feature - Sound barrier with rubber seals all around. Even up the side walls of the sound barrier have seals that lock away sound, so you are able to still have normal level of talk and conversation.
This Vita Mix Blender The Quiet One - is up to 4 times quieter than the competition. With the Vita Mix Blender - The Quiet One - innovative vibration dampening technology creates Vitamix quality drinks in a more enjoyable customer atmosphere. If you want your customers to be able to talk among themselves or not think about that noisy blender in the background, then this Vita Mix Blender - The Quiet One is for you!
This Vita Mix Blender has a Magnetically Secured Floating Sound Enclosure -
This makes cleaning your Vita Mix Blender much easier and hassle free. The Sound Enclosures makes a dramatic difference when wanting to disassemble and clean. With its strong magnets it sucks down tight to the Vita Mix Blender Creating anALMOST sound proof seal. With this Magnetic Enclosure, it also allows you to not damage your Vita Mix Blender with Screws - by creating cracks or loss of parts.
Vita Mix Blender The Quiet One Perfect Programming, Simple Operation
This Vita Mix Quiet One Blending Station Advance takes all of the guesswork out of drink making with its built-in programs. The Vitamix Blender The Quiet One - recipes tells your Vitamix what speeds to run at and for how long. The Vita Mix Blender will run faster and slower as is needed and will actually stop when your smoothie, drink, or meal, is ready. This Vita Mix Blender also has an optional USB Software Kit.
Vita Mix Blender - Vitamix Commercial Blender The Quiet One - On Counter - Quiet Blender Features:
- On-Counter Model VM0145 - Item Number: 36019
- In-Counter Item Number 40009 (not yet available)
- Speed: 3+ Peak hp Motor, up to 37,000 rpm (11 m.p.h to 240 m.p.h)
- Vita Mix Blender Dimensions: 8.8"W x 9.8"D x 18"H (with lid closed); 22.8"H with lid open
- Vitamix Blender Weight: 20 lbs
- Electrical: 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz.,
- 15 Amps (Recommended to be on its own 20 Amp circuit)
- Carafe Volume: 64 oz with markings to 48 oz
- Vita Mix Blender Blade Assembly: Advance
- Warranty: 3 Years Parts and 1 Year Labor through Vitamix
- Assembled in the U.S.A.
- FOR COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- Warranty: The Vitamix Quiet One is backed by a three year warranty on motor base parts and a one year warranty on labor.
- Compact enclosure may be used with the XP container only when used with one-piece splash lid.
- Custom Blending Programs can easily be created for signature drinks
This Vita Mix Blender Jar is 48oz / 1.4L Container complete with blade assembly and lid
VitaMix Blender Ultimate Blending Flexibility and Optimization
The VitaMix Blender - The Quiet One - Has variable speed control and has an automatic shut off that provides flexibility in creating endless recipes.
This Vita Mix Blender has 6 program buttons with 34 optimized programs in memory provide operators with easy consistent drinks every time.
Improved Speed of Service
The Advance container design reduces blend and pour time for faster customer service.
VitaMix Blender The Quiet One Is Designed For High Performance
Air management and powerful - 3 Peak HP Motor reduces noise, improves reliability and reduces down time.
Questions on Vita Mix Commercial Blender The Quiet One - On Counter
- From at 10/19/12 9:47 AM
- Please teach it about difference between In Counter and On Counter.
- In counter means that it is literally built into the counter. When you get it, you will have to cut a hole into your counter and install it. The on counter Vitamix is a lot more popular, and just sits on the counter like a normal blender.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- From at 10/19/12 9:47 AM
Vitamix containers are still shedding Teflon flakes Review by David
Vitamix had claimed that their containers had been redesigned to stop the blade assembly from shedding Teflon flakes all over the place, but apparently not. My container has the issue, and Vitamix can't guarantee that replacement units will not. Very disappointed. (Posted on 1/22/16)
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Never!
Quietest Blender! Vitamix Quiet One is Amazing! Review by Guest
This blenders blend quality is by far amazing! The Jar (advance container) blends so smooth and so consistant you will get the best blend quality period. I thought before purchasing this Vitamix blender that it would still be loud and you would hear ice being battered in the background, but its actually really quiet!! The pre-programmed cycles are so easy to use! This blender is great!!! If you are sick of buying noisy blenders then get one! It is truly " The Quiet One". (Posted on 8/26/11)
- Additional Information
Name Vita Mix Commercial Blender The Quiet One - On Counter GTIIN / UPC Code 703113360190 Brands Vitamix Type Blenders Options On-Counter Home or Commercial Commercial Material Plastic and Steel Color Black & Stainless, Black, Silver Capacity 48oz. Manufacturer's Warranty 3 Year Motor/1 Year Product Limited Manufacturer Warranty Voltage (volts) 120 Weight (in Lbs) 29.0000