You have no items in your shopping cart.
Waring Professional Double Portable Electric Stove Top
Waring ProFessional Double Portable Electric Stove Top (DB60) Overview
The portable DB60 Waring Double Portable Electric Stove Top is the perfect double portable stove top for any situation! From being on the road, to just needing an extra burner at home, the Waring Double Portable Electric Stove Top can do it all. This double hot plate has 1800 watts of total power. The large plate on this electric stove top has 1300 watts to allow it to cook larger items. The smaller burn on this hot plate has 500 watts, which allows it to quickly heat up for all of your cooking needs. The great thing with the hot plates on this electric stove top, is they are independently controlled! This Waring Double Portable Electric Stove Top has 5 heat settings to do a wide range of foods. This double hot plate comes with 2 heavy-duty cast iron plates, as well as a brushed stainless steel housing. It is also equipped with non-slip rubber feet to help guarantee safety. Waring offers a limited 1 year warranty on this Waring Double Portable Electric Stove Top.
Waring Professional Double Portable Electric Stove Top Features:
- 1800 watts of power
- Independently controlled heat settings
- 1300 watt large plate, 500 watt small plate
- Commercial UL approval
- Limited One Year Warranty
- Available in Brushed Stainless Steel Color
- Works with any standard style of cookware
Questions on Waring Pro Double Portable Electric Stove Top
- From at 6/6/12 9:17 AM
- From at 7/26/12 8:52 AM
- From at 2/4/13 8:29 AM
- From at 12/20/12 5:39 PM
- From at 8/6/11 2:52 AM
- Hi - the apartment I am moving into does not have a stove so she has these burner stove pots. As I like to cook - I wanted to know if the double burner would act as a regular stove if I was to use it to cook (boil water, simmer). I also wanted to know if it take a very long time for water to boil - apparently I've been reading that it takes forever for water to boil on these. I also noticed the induction burner. Would that work better than this double portable electric stove and also be able to be used to cook and boil water?
- The small burner on the DB60 Waring Pro Double Burner is 500 watts. Therefore would only be used for warming or simmering. The larger burner offers 1300 watts and is intended for heat up and heat retention. If you are looking for a counter top portable burner system that would be sufficient for everyday household cooking needs you may want to consider the Cadco Brand Burners.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From at 9/24/12 12:27 AM
- From at 3/11/13 8:36 AM
- From M at 12/17/14 2:08 PM
Ask Your Own Question
Wow! Surprised at how fast water boiled! Review by Guest
I needed something to cook on at our cottage in bad weather where I only have a gas grill, toaster oven, and microwave. I searched all over the internet and found these from $20 up to $200. I picked this 1800 watt Waring double burner because it was mid-priced and had good reviews. I wasn't expecting anything great. I was wrong! I filled a mid sized dutch oven with cold water to see how long it would take to boil and it took under ten minutes, and that was while being watched! :) It takes a 15 amp circuit to run both sides (Something to think about. My husband is an electrician.) so pick your outlet accordingly. Great looks, but I don't know about clean up yet since I haven't gotten it dirty. Everything Kitchens was great to deal with from ordering to communication to quick shipping and follow up as well. If you're skeptical, don't be. Great company, and a great product! (Posted on 5/17/11)
- Additional Information
Product Manual Name Waring Pro Double Burner Stove Top GTIIN / UPC Code 040072006586 Brands Waring Pro Home or Commercial Home Material Stainless Steel Color Silver Manufacturer's Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Gas or Electric Electric Temperature Adjustable Voltage (volts) 120 Wattage 1800 Wattage Range 1500 - 2999 Weight (in Lbs) 14