You have no items in your shopping cart.
Kitchen Comfort Mat for Knee and Joint Relief - Wellness Mats 32WMRGS in Granite Steel
This Wellness Mats kitchen mat in Granite Steel finish provides comfort, promotes back health, and eases joint pressure when standing for any period of time in the kitchen, bathroom, or garage. This one-piece, 3/4-inch wellness mat is printed with an authentic stone-like finish that looks like genuine stoneware even up close, but provides a level of comfort that will keep you energized for long sessions of mixing, baking, and prep work in the kitchen.
Wellness Mats products are made 100% in the United States and come backed with a 7-year warranty through the manufacturer. The 32WMRGS anti-fatigue mat is backed by the American Chiropractic Association for back health and is certified by the National Floor Safety Institute and the American Podiatric Medical Association for its safety and wellness features. See bullets below for more details.
Wellness Mats 32WMRGS in Granite Steel Features:
- Kitchen comfort mat from the Wellness Mats Granite Collection
- Promotes back health and proper posture
- Eases joint, knee, and feet pain
- Luxurious faux stone finish looks authentic even up close
- Timeless granite facade matches most interior decor
- Made from antimicrobial polyurethane (PVC free)
- Smooth surface
- 3/4" thick
- 3 feet long x 2 feet wide
- One-piece construction
- Easy to clean
- Resists stains and spills
- Guaranteed never to compress, delaminate, or wear through
- Mat always lies flat
- No-trip beveled edge is ADA compliant
- No-skid top and bottom
- Endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association (ACA)
- Certified by the NFSI and APMA
- Proudly made in the USA
- Backed by a 7-year manufacturer warranty
Questions on Anti-Fatigue Standing Mat (3' x 2')
- From Jenny at 1/17/17 4:57 PM
- can this mat go on hardwoods with a polyurethene finish and stained concrete with a polyurethene finish. Some rubber back products are not suitable for this because they bond with the finish-how about your mats?
- Hello Jenny,
Thank you for your interest in the Wellness Mats Original Kitchen Mat (3'x2') - Granite Steel.
I contacted the manufacturer with your question for assistance in properly answering you & this is their response:
"The bottom of WellnessMats are free of paints and coatings that cause staining; our unique proprietary engineering allows the color pigment to be directly injected into the polyurethane.
Company research has found that some types of flooring, and Linoleum in particular, may be made from raw, sometimes inexpensive materials including linseed oil. This type of flooring and floors sealed with a non-urethane based sealer may have a tendency to cause slight discoloring when covered.
Although very rare, a few cases are known where linseed oil or the adhesives used to seal floors have an oxidation effect due to lack of UV light over time. This adverse effect could happen with any type of floor covering.
The hardwood floor should be fine, but if they have any concerns about the chance of any discoloration or material reaction, it is our recommendation that customers contact the flooring company to learn more about the finish."
I hope this helps,
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- From Jenny at 1/17/17 4:57 PM
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Kevin O Name Wellness Mats Original Kitchen Mat (3'x2') - Granite Steel GTIIN / UPC Code 853667004856 Brands Wellness Mats Product Line Granite Collection Type Kitchen Comfort Mats Material Polyurethane Color Gray Size 3' x 2' Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty 7 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture United States Shape Rectangle Surface Flat Weight (in Lbs) 10