You have no items in your shopping cart.
6’x2’ Estate Collection, Trellis Pattern Onyx Anti-Fatigue Mat, by WellnessMats
Can doing kitchen and other household chores actually be good for your back? Yes, if you work on a WellnessMat. For nearly 20 years, WellnessMats has been designing anti-fatigue floor mats prized by chefs, salon stylists, line workers and other professionals who stand for long stretches of time. WellnessMats’ Estate Collection features stress-relief mats with unique designs, perfectly suited to areas like laundry rooms, mud rooms, baths and kitchens. The 6’x2’ Estate Collection ET62WMRBNBLK mat in Onyx warms your floor space with its sophisticated trellis pattern highlighted with a silver shimmer, adding a touch of glamour to even hard-working spaces. WellnessMats’ Advanced Polyurethane Technology ensures the mats’ ¾-inch core stays buoyant and keeps its “bounce back” for years of reduced muscle fatigue and joint stress. WellnessMats’ mat surfaces are non-slip, 99.99% anti-microbial, and resist dirt, stains, punctures and heat, and will always lie flat. Whether you stand for several minutes or several hours at a time, standing on a WellnessMat keeps you refreshed and ready to tackle the next task.
- Constructed with WellnessMat’s Advanced Polyurethane Technology
- Proven to reduce muscle fatigue & spinal compression; improve circulation & posture
- 99.99% anti-microbial
- Permanent shock-absorption & ‘bounce back’ recovery
- Non-slip surfaces
- ADA-compliant No-Trip beveled edges keep mat flat
- Puncture-, heat- & stain-resistant
- Non-slip surfaces
- Endorsed by SeniorSelect, American Podiatric Medical Association, American Chiropractic Association, National Floor Safety Institute
- 20-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Description Author||Kim S|
|Name||WellnessMats Estate Collection 6'x2' Trellis Pattern - Onyx|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||813501023320|
|Type||Kitchen Comfort Mats|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Size||6' x 2'|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||20 Year Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Weight (in Lbs)||15.8|