You have no items in your shopping cart.
Extra-Large 15” x 18” Vacuum-Sealer Bags - 100 Count by Weston
What’s the one product that can preserve the freshness, flavor, and nutrients of food, and protect your valuables from moisture, dirt, and contamination? Weston 15” x 18” Vacuum Seal Bags can securely accommodate a variety of foods or personal items. These extra-large bags are exceptionally ideal for turkey, roasts, hams, etc up to 15 pounds. Weston vacuum-sealer bags protect frozen foods from freezer burn, even during long-term storage. Food can be reheated to boiling or thawed in the microwave while still in the bag (you will need to pierce a small hole in the bag before microwaving).
These commercial-grade, heavy-duty, 2-ply/3-mil plastic storage bags are non-toxic, BPA-free, and FDA-listed as food safe. Valuables like collectibles, jewelry, important documents, and electronics are also protected by impermeable, waterproof Weston Vacuum Seal Bags. Whether you’re processing meat from the hunt, storing leftovers or an abundance of garden produce, preparing sous vide, or just trying to keep your cell phone dry on your float trip, Weston Vacuum-Seal Bags have it covered.
- Ideal for turkey & other whole meats – recommended for birds, roasts, and hams up to 15 lbs
- Simmer, marinate, or microwave food in the bag
- Great for food storage & protecting valuables
- Extends freshness, nutrition & flavor
- Commercial-grade bags
- Made of FDA-listed food-safe, BPA-free, non-toxic plastic
- Heavy-duty 2-ply/3-mil bags
- Air-removal chambers
- Compatible with Weston Pro Series & most leading brand vacuum sealers with a 15” wide seal bar
- Dishwasher-safe, reusable (Do not reuse after storing raw meat or greasy foods)
- Dimensions: 15” x 18”
- Quantity: 100 bags
- Item #: 30-0105-W
|Description Author||Cathy H|
|Name||Weston 15” x 18” Vacuum-Sealer Bags - 100 Count|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||834742007306|
|Type||Vacuum Sealer Storage Bags and Rolls|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Weight (in Lbs)||9.00|