You have no items in your shopping cart.
7.5" Food Slicer from Weston
Weston 7.5" Meat Slicer
The Weston Meat Slicer slices meats from deli thin to 1/2" thick. The powerful 200-watt motor and adjustable thickness settings makes with slicer great for home use or even a small deli. The Weston 7 1/2" Meat Slicer is safe to operate with a study base and suction cup feel as well as a toothed food pusher for greater control.
- ETL certified Weston Meat Slicer
- Powerful 200 watt Weston Meat slicer motor
- Adjustable thickness settings from deli thin to over 1/2" (1.3 cm) thick
- 7-1/2" (19 cm) stainless steel rotary blade
- Smooth gliding meat slicer carriage
- Stainless steel Weston Meat Slicer food tray
- Sturdy base and suction cup feet for stable and safe operation
- Food pusher has teeth for controlled slicing
Questions on Weston 7 1/2" Meat Slicer - 83-0750-W
- From at 11/22/12 3:32 PM
- From Lynne Corenbaum at 10/27/16 2:54 PM
- Will this work on vegetables that need to be 1/2" for stew, etc. (carrots, celery, etc.)? I think that if I have a bunch of stalks (sticks of carrots, stalks for celery) that I could cut them as a group. If this won't work, what would you suggest as an alternative? Help!
- Hello Lynne,
Thank you for your interest in the Weston 7.5" Meat Slicer.
I sent your question to the manufacturer to assist me with answering your question, and their response to your question is:
Yes you can do vegetables with the slicer. We also have the serrated blade which you can purchase separate which is good for bread and cheese.
Have a wonderful day!
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Name Weston 7.5" Meat Slicer GTIIN / UPC Code 810671018033 Brands Weston Type Deli / Food Slicers Home or Commercial Home Material Plastic and Steel Color Silver Size 7.5" Manufacturer's Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Function Manual Wattage Range 100 - 249 Weight (in Lbs) 12