You have no items in your shopping cart.
2-Qt Saucier with Lid by Wolf Gourmet
Turn up the volume on that normal weeknight chicken when you serve it with a Buerre Blanc sauce made in this 2-Quart Saucier with Lid by Wolf Gourmet! Once used only by restaurant chefs, the Saucier is making its way into home kitchens and quickly becoming an indispensable part of the home cook’s cookware arsenal. Once you start whisking sauces, pastry cream, and risotto in a Saucier, you’ll never want to do it in a saucepan again!
Designed for whisking and stirring, the short, curved sides mean there are no corners for ingredients to get trapped in, and unlike a saucepan, with tall, straight sides that are designed to keep the liquid from evaporating, the curved sides on the saucier promote that evaporation, so you get a flavorful reduction faster. The rim is slightly flared to prevent splashes and messes when you pour, while the lid is tightly-fitting. With Wolf Gourmet’s proprietary 7-ply bonded construction where all 7 layers fully extend up the sides of the pan, you’re able to maintain optimal, even heating, so no hot spots cause you to scorch the sauce! An aluminum core is surrounded by layers of pure aluminum and additional layers of durable 18/10 stainless steel, providing high-performance results every time. The cooking surface is non-reactive and oven-safe to 500°F. This is the perfect pan for when you need to make Hollandaise, reduce balsamic vinegar to a thick, sweet glaze, or make a custard.
2-Quart Saucier with Lid Details:
- For gas, electric, or induction cooking
- The 2-qt saucepan is like a saucepan, but with short, curved sides designed for whisking and stirring. Ideal for making all kinds of sauces, reductions, and pastry creams
- Proprietary 7-ply construction that extends all the way up the sides
- Fast, even heating
- Superior food release
- Short, curved sides
- Beveled walls reduce the risks of burning and sticking
- Flared sides – for drip-free pouring of sauces, reductions, and broths
- Sturdy, ergonomic handles for comfort and control
- No need for special utensils. Metal, nylon, plastic, and wood can all be used
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Dishwasher safe but not recommended. Wolf Gourmet recommends letting the cookware cool and then hand washing in warm soapy water with a sponge, dishcloth, or plastic pad.
- Made in the USA
- Recognized by the EPA as a Green Power Partner
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Item #: WGCW152S
|Description Author||Abby M|
|Name||Wolf Gourmet 2-Qt Saucier with Lid|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00040094929511|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Weight (in Lbs)||4.45|