You have no items in your shopping cart.
Here's just a sample of the work they do:
- Helping people to discover and use their own vision, skills, and resources to move from abject poverty to abundant living.
- Targeting critical needs: clean water, reliable food supplies, access to basic health care, access to education, and income-generating microeconomic development.
- Partnering with churches, governments, local organizations, and international agencies.
- Responding to sudden natural disasters and slow-building humanitarian emergencies around the world.
- Saving lives and reducing suffering by tracking crises, pre-positioning emergency supplies for immediate response, and remaining after the crisis to rebuild and restore communities.
- Engaging a worldwide AIDS Hope Initiative of prevention and care, especially for widows, orphans, and vulnerable children, that brings a compassionate response to the HIV/AIDS pandemic.
|Name||Donate Additional $1 to World Vision|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.1|