You have no items in your shopping cart.
Wusthof Grand Prix II Santoku Knife (7") with Wood Cutting Board
Kick-start your Wusthof Grand Prix II cutlery collection with this 7" santoku knife & board combo! The Wusthof Grand Prix II santoku knife is forged from a single piece of high-carbon steel for exceptional durability. This Wusthof santoku knife Includes a wood cutting board for slicing vegetables, meat, and more.
Precision Wusthof Grand Prix II cutlery is hand-forged from Solingen steel in Germany. The 7" Grand Prix II santoku knife is a wonderful addition to any Wusthof Grand Prix II block set, as it is not included with other Grand Prix II block sets. This 7" Wusthof santoku knife is also a great entry-level knife for anyone looking to start a Wusthof cutlery collection.
Wusthof Grand Prix II Santoku Knife Features:
- 7" santoku knife from Wusthof Grand Prix II cutlery
- All-purpose knife slices meats, chops & dices produce, and more
- Hollow edge reduces drag, prevents produce from sticking to black
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Innovative handle design for comfort & control
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle
- Full tang handle
- Black handles made of special synthetic material
- Specially designed bolster
- Exceptionally sharp
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- The steel of this Wusthof Grand Prix II knife is high carbon/stain resistant alloy for edge retention and resharpening
- Wusthof Grand Prix II knives are laser tested to perfection: long-lasting and easily resharpened
|Name||Wusthof Grand Prix II Santoku Knife (7") + Cutting Board|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||04002293155500|
|Product Line||Grand Prix II|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Weight (in Lbs)||2|