You have no items in your shopping cart.
10" Ceramic Sharpening Steel by Wusthof
Make your favorite ceramic kitchen knives good as new with your new Wusthof 10" Ceramic Sharpening Steel! The secret to the extremely effective sharpening shaft is the industrial strength ceramic formulation validated by both the European and Japanese rating systems. The abrasive fine grain provides restoration or preventative maintenance of your kitchen knife's cutting edge. The ergonomically shaped handle allows for a sweeping sharpening action with the left hand or right hand. Your ceramic knife blade should be at least as long as the sharpening steel. Keep your high-quality ceramic knives freshly sharpened with this Wusthof 10" Ceramic Sharpening Steel and be amazed at how easy meal prep has become.
- Ceramic formulation for fine grain: European standard: F360 | Japanese standard: J800
- Ceramic Knife Sharpener restores razor sharp, precision edge
- Versatile left or right-handed grip
- Limited Lifetime Warranty | Investment quality
- Made by Wusthof in the "Cutlery Capital" of Solingen, Germany since 1814
- Length: 10"
- Item # 4455
|Name||Wusthof 10" Ceramic Sharpening Steel|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||04002293445502|
|Type||Knife Sharpening Steels|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.65|