You have no items in your shopping cart.
4.5" Asian Utility Knife by Wusthof
The Wusthof 4.5" Classic Asian Utility Knife provides a professional level of thin slicing vegetables, fish or meat for exquisite culinary results. The razor sharp edge of German steel is triple riveted to an incredibly strong and durable synthetic composite handle. The Wusthof Company, in business since 1814 in Solingen, Germany backs every knife with a limited lifetime warranty. Sushi, sashimi or a delicious cole slaw is a joy to prepare with a high-performance knife that smoothly bonds to the hand of an aspiring cook or an experienced cook. The red Trident logo is the sign of cutlery prestige and smart investment.
- High-carbon, stain-resistant steel alloy
- Distinctive bolster prevents your hand from slipping onto the blade
- Handle is a synthetic composite | Smooth finish, triple riveted | Red Trident logo
- Dishwasher safe, but hand-washing is recommended
- Made in Solingen, Germany since 1814
- Item #: 4580-7/12
- Blade: 4 1/2"
|Description Author||Dana G|
|Name||Wusthof Classic 4.5" Asian Utility Knife|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||04002293045801|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Material||Stainless Steel & Polycarbonate|
|Color||Black & Stainless|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.3|