Known as the essential kitchen knife, the Wusthof Cook's Knife is a multi-purpose knife used for chopping, mincing, slicing & dicing. As the most versatile kitchen tool, craftsmanship & durability are important factors in choosing the right knife. Wusthof is a family-owned company who has been manufacturing knives & cutlery for over 200 years in Solingen, Germany - also known as the "City of Blades".
The Wusthof Classic 14" Heavy Cook's Knife features a straight edge blade which cuts smoothly through different cuts of meats, denser vegetables or fruits. The forged blade is constructed of high-carbon, stain-resistant steel & is triple-riveted to the black, composite handle. Whether you're adding to your existing knife collection or giving this knife as a housewarming present, a graduation gift or wedding present, the Wusthof Classic 14" Heavy Cook's Knife will be the go-to knife used for every kitchen task.
Wusthof Classic 14" Heavy Cook's Knife Features:
- New & improved look!
- Cook's knife is used for chopping, mincing & dicing - one of the most versatile tools in the kitchen
- Straight edge blade provides a smooth, clean, exact cut & can be used on a variety of meat, vegetables & fruits
- Black, composite material handle
- Forged blade constructed of high-carbon, stain-resistant steel
- Full tang knife triple riveted to the handle
- Traditional series & best-selling Wusthof collection
- Proprietary state-of-the-art Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates a blade that is 20% sharper with 2xs the edge retention
- Full bolster & finger guard
- Wash by hand only
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Made in the "City of Blades" of Solingen, Germany
Looking for more Wusthof Classic Knives or other Wusthof styles?
About the Wusthof Classic Collection
The Wusthof Classic Series is the best-selling Wusthof collection and has been for generations. This series features the widest selection of knife types and every knife is forged from high-quality German steel. The blades of the Classic collection are made using the Precision Edge Technology which results in blades that are 20% sharper and retain their edge longer than other blades. The handle of each Classic blade is full tang with a finger guard for safer use and is made of a unique poly material that resists fading, so you get a beautiful knife with no handle-upkeep required. This construction has made this series the cutlery of choice for home chefs for decades and so they are the ideal choice for anyone searching for forged, full-tang blades from Wusthof.
Looking for more Wusthof products? Click here