You have no items in your shopping cart.
Classic 4.5” Artisan Utility Knife by Wusthof
When equipped with your new versatile Wusthof Classic 4.5” Artisan Utility Knife, you are prepared for cutting through turkey, slicing through tomatoes, or mincing onions without dirtying up yet another dish. The Wusthof Classic series is precision-forged from a single piece of chrome-molybdenum-vanadium steel. Each Wusthof Knife contains specialized high carbon, stain-resistant alloy, and is hand-forged in the most famous knife-making town of Solingen, Germany. This Utility knife has a full bolster and finger guard with a full tang, triple riveted handle for precise control. When preparing your family’s meal, know you are working with a knife of excellent quality: your newly acquired Wusthof Classic 4.5” Artisan Utility Knife!
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Item #: 4128-7/12
A little About Wusthof Classic Wusthof Knives:
- The steel of this Wusthof Classic Knife is high carbon/stain resistant alloy for edge retention and resharpening
- The Wusthof Knife blade is precisely tapered from bolster to tip and from back to edge
- The edge of the Wusthof Knife blades are skillfully honed by hand and are incredibly sharp.
- Wusthof Classic Knives are Laser tested to perfection, long-lasting and easily resharpened
- The bolster/finger guard is Wusthof's "signature" feature; it accounts for the heft, or solid balanced feel that one gets from the Wusthof Knife
- The handle - tang assembly is seamless and totally hygienic; the handles are durable Hostaform-C handles, triple riveted to the fully visible tang of the Classic series
- This Wusthof Classic Knife is forged a knife with ergonomic handles.
- Stainless steel 50 0,5 % carbon- the carbon content is significant for the sharpness
- Chromium for stain-resistant properties
- Molybdenum enhances the stain-resistant properties
- Vanadium for hardness and edge retention of this Wusthof Classic Knife
- Contents of chromium % (15%)
- The steel of this Wusthof Classic Knife is made of a special steel alloy. X50 Cr MoV 15 - a special alloy for superb knives
|Description Author||Cathy H|
|Name||Wusthof Classic 4.5" Artisan Utility Knife|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||4002293112800|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Color||Black & Stainless|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Extended Warranty Eligible||No|
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.25|