If you enjoy entertaining & hosting parties, the Wusthof Classic 4.75" Hard Cheese Knife is a must-have for every charcuterie board or appetizer spread. Easily slice through hard cheeses like cheddar, manchego or parmesan to snack & nibble on with a cracker or paired with artesanal salami & a nice glass of wine. The forged blade is constructed of high-carbon, stain-resistant steel & is triple-riveted to the black, composite handle. The fork tip makes it easier to serve cheese slices. Craftsmanship & durability are important factors in choosing the right knife. Wusthof is a family-owned company who has been manufacturing knives & cutlery for over 200 years in Solingen, Germany - also known as the "City of Blades".
Wusthof Classic 4.75" Hard Cheese Knife Features:
- New & improved look!
- Cheese knife is designed to smoothly cut through hard cheese & the fork tip can be used to serve sliced cheese
- Straight edge blade provides a smooth, clean, exact cut
- Black, composite material handle
- Forged blade constructed of high-carbon, stain-resistant steel
- Full tang knife triple riveted to the handle
- Traditional series & best-selling Wusthof collection
- Proprietary state-of-the-art Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates a blade that is 20% sharper with 2xs the edge retention
- Full bolster & finger guard
- Wash by hand only
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Made in the "City of Blades" of Solingen, Germany
Looking for more Wusthof Classic Knives or other Wusthof styles?
About the Wusthof Classic Collection
The Wusthof Classic Series is the best-selling Wusthof collection and has been for generations. This series features the widest selection of knife types and every knife is forged from high-quality German steel. The blades of the Classic collection are made using the Precision Edge Technology which results in blades that are 20% sharper and retain their edge longer than other blades. The handle of each Classic blade is full tang with a finger guard for safer use and is made of a unique poly material that resists fading, so you get a beautiful knife with no handle-upkeep required. This construction has made this series the cutlery of choice for home chefs for decades and so they are the ideal choice for anyone searching for forged, full-tang blades from Wusthof.