You have no items in your shopping cart.
Classic 7" Hollow Edge Nakiri Knife by Wusthof
Thinly slice crisp vegetables with precision with your new Wusthof Classic 7” Hollow Edge Nakiri Knife. The Wusthof Classic series is precision-forged from a single piece of chrome-molybdenum-vanadium steel. Each Wusthof Knife contains specialized high carbon, stain-resistant alloy, and is hand-forged in the most famous knife-making town of Solingen, Germany. This Nakiri knife has a full bolster and finger guard with a full tang, triple riveted handle for precise control. When preparing your family’s meal, know you are working with the best knife available, your newly acquired Wusthof Classic 7” Hollow Edge Nakiri Knife!
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang | Triple riveted handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Item #: 4193-7
A little About Wusthof Classic Wusthof Knives:
- The steel of this Wusthof Classic Knife is high carbon/stain resistant alloy for edge retention and resharpening
- The Wusthof Knife blade is precisely tapered from bolster to tip and from back to edge
- The edge of the Wusthof Knife blades are skillfully honed by hand and are incredibly sharp.
- Wusthof Classic Knives are Laser tested to perfection, long-lasting and easily resharpened
- The bolster/finger guard is Wusthof's "signature" feature; it accounts for the heft, or solid balanced feel that one gets from the Wusthof Knife
- The handle - tang assembly is seamless and totally hygienic; the handles are durable Hostaform-C handles, triple riveted to the fully visible tang of the Classic series
- This Wusthof Classic Knife is forged a knife with ergonomic handles.
- Stainless steel 50 0,5 % carbon- the carbon content is significant for the sharpness
- Chromium for stain-resistant properties
- Molybdenum enhances the stain-resistant properties
- Vanadium for hardness and edge retention of this Wusthof Classic Knife
- Contents of chromium % (15%)
- The steel of this Wusthof Classic Knife is made of a special steel alloy. X50 Cr MoV 15 - a special alloy for superb knives
Wusthof Classic Knife Blades
- The Wusthof Classic Knife blade with the straight edge
The straight edge allows a smooth and clean cut. When carving no fibres are torn out of the meat. This edge can be used for firm and soft food like meat, vegetables and fruit.
- The Wusthof Classic Knife blade with the serrated edge
The wavy or serrated edge allows an easy cut through crusty food like a traditional roast and crispy bread.
- The Wusthof Classic Knife blade with the hollow edge
When cutting an air pocket is created between the hollow edge and the slice. This prevents the food from sticking to the blade and allows for finer slices.
Questions on Wusthof Classic 7" Hollow Edge Nakiri Knife (4193-7)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Nice knife Review by Bryan
Our original Wusthof Classic knives were a wedding gift from 25+ years ago. Recently one of the handles started to feel a little loose. Wusthof replaced it immediately.
That experience has lead us to expand our Wusthof Classic knife collection. This is a great cutting knife, especially for vegetables. The straight blade has a bit different feel from other knifes, but it does not take away from the ease of cutting with this blade. (Posted on 2/15/16)
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Definitely yes
- Additional Information
Description Author Cathy Hammett Name Wusthof Classic 7" Hollow Edge Nakiri Knife GTIIN / UPC Code 4002293119304 Brands Wusthof Cutlery Product Line Classic Type Nakiri Knives Options Forged Home or Commercial Home Material Stainless Steel Color Black & Stainless, Black, Silver Size 7" Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture Germany Weight (in Lbs) 2