You have no items in your shopping cart.
6” Wusthof Classic Boning Knife—Curved, Flexible Blade for Cleaning Meat, Poultry, & Fish
Prepare butcher-fresh cuts of chicken & turkey, salmon, or wild game at home with the Wusthof Classic Boning Knife (4610/16)! This 6" curved boning knife from the Wusthof Classic cutlery collection stays sharper & cuts easier than the competition, saving you precious time in the kitchen.
The 6" Wusthof Classic Boning Knife features a razor-sharp curved blade specially designed to trim off steaks & select cuts of meat. This Wusthof Classic boning knife has a carbon-steel blade for superior edge retention and a comfortable, fade-resistant handle with signature Wusthof Trident logo to ensure your Wusthof Classic Boning Knife stays looking as good as the day you bought it.
Wusthof Classic Boning Knife (Curved, 6") Features:
- 6" curved boning knife from Wusthof Classic Cutlery
- Cleans poultry, meat, fish, and wild game
- Flexible curved blade maneuvers easily around bone
- High-carbon , stain-free steel forged blade
- Full-tang design with triple-riveted handle
- 58° Rockwell hardness
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) makes the Wusthof Classic Boning Knife’s blade 20% sharper with 2x the edge retention
- Polyoxymethylene (POM) handle material resists fading & discoloration
- Wusthof Trident badge
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Wusthof Classic Boning Knife blade length: 6" curved
- Wusthof Classic Boning Knife warranty: limited lifetime
Questions on Wusthof Classic Boning Knife (Curved) - 6"
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Kevin Osborn Name Wusthof Classic Boning Knife (Curved) - 6" GTIIN / UPC Code 4002293161020 Brands Wusthof Cutlery Product Line Classic Type Boning Knives Options Forged Home or Commercial Home Material Carbon Steel Color Black & Stainless Size 6" Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture Germany Magnetic Yes Surface Straight Edge Weight (in Lbs) 3.8969