You have no items in your shopping cart.
Double-Serrated Bread Knife (9") from the Wusthof CLASSIC Series: Slices Cleanly through Breads, Rolls, & Pastries
New for 2014! This Wusthof CLASSIC bread knife won over the judges at this year's Housewares Design Awards with its groundbreaking precision-cut double serrations, which slice cleanly through any type of bread with very little downward pressure. The results is a clean cut in sourdough, French bread baguettes, pastries, and croissants with less crust mess than traditional bread knives.
The Wusthof 4152-7/23 has a 9" blade with a long reach and razor's edge. Wusthof knives are handmade in Germany from high-carbon steel and come backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Overview of the 9" Wusthof CLASSIC Double-Serrated Bread Knife:
- New precision bread knife from the Wusthof CLASSIC series
- Patented double-serrated edge
- Razor sharp; stays sharp longer than traditional bread knives
- Long length
- Produces a smooth cut
- Slices everything from tough sourdough to delicate croissants without ripping, crushing, or tearing
- Less crust mess
- Requires little downward pressure
- Hand crafted in Solingen, Germany
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- X50CrMoV15 breakdown: stainless steel with 5% carbon, 15% chromium, molybdenum (for stain resistance), and vanadium (hardness/edge retention)
Questions on Wusthof CLASSIC Double-Serrated Bread Knife, 9"
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Kevin Osborn Name Wusthof CLASSIC Double-Serrated Bread Knife, 9" GTIIN / UPC Code 4002293415215 Brands Wusthof Cutlery Product Line Classic Type Bread Knives Options Forged Home or Commercial Home Material High Carbon Stainless Steel Color Black & Stainless Size 9" Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture Germany Magnetic Yes Surface Serrated Edge Weight (in Lbs) 1.8000