Design, ergonomics and the well known Wusthof quality are perfectly combined in one series to give you the ultimate cutting experience. This precision Wusthof Classic Ikon Knife is hand-forged in the most famous knife-making town in Germany & precision forged from a single piece of chrome-molybdenum-vanadium steel. Specialized high carbon, stain-resistant alloy ensured that the critical characteristics of each Wusthof Knife are there right from the beginning. Wusthof has been family owned since 1814 & crafting knives for over 200 years.
Wusthof Classic IKON 4.5" Utility Knife Features:
- Utility knife is a larger version of a paring knife - perfect for mincing herbs or onions, cutting vegetables or small cuts of meat
- Straight edge blade provides a smooth, clean, exact cut & can be used on a variety of meat, vegetables & fruits
- Contoured black handle
- Forged blade constructed of high-carbon, stain-resistant steel
- Full tang knife triple riveted to the handle
- Proprietary state-of-the-art Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates a blade that is 20% sharper with 2xs the edge retention
- Wash by hand only
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Made in the "City of Blades" of Solingen, Germany
- New & improved look!
Looking for more Wusthof Classic IKON Knives or other Wusthof styles?
About the Wusthof Classic IKON Collection
The Wusthof Ikon Classic series is made up of modern knives for the modern chef, designed with clean lines and using the same handle material as the Classic Series. This material resists fading so your knives will look as good years from now as they do today, and given that the Ikon Classic Series will require more of an investment than the previously mentioned Wusthof Lines, this is an invaluable feature. The Ikon Classic Series is made to provide a superior cutting experience, with a double bolster, perfectly balanced blade, and full tang. While not as wide a selection as the Classic or Gourmet Series, the Ikon Classic Series does contain numerous knife styles and sets, so this cutlery line is a great choice for those who are willing to invest more for the highest quality knives on the market and want to retain a modern aesthetic in their kitchen.