You have no items in your shopping cart.
9" Wusthof Classic Ikon Bread Knife—Double-Serrated Wusthof Bread Knife
Slice artisan breads, cakes, & bagels without smashing or damaging them with the double-serrated Wusthof bread knife! The Wusthof Classic Ikon bread knife stays sharper & cuts easier than the competition, and features a serration-within-serration blade style to work through crusty breads & delicate pastry without causing damage.
This Wusthof bread knife features a fade-resistant synthetic handle and a carbon-steel blade with superior edge retention to ensure your Classic Ikon Wusthof bread knife stays razor sharp with minimal maintenance. Save your prized cakes & pastries from a messy end with the 9" Wusthof double-serrated bread knife!
Classic Ikon Wusthof Bread Knife, 9", Double Serrated (4163/23) Features:
- Wusthof double-serrated bread knife from Wusthof Classic Ikon Cutlery
- Slices through artisan breads, bagels, cakes, muffins, & pastries
- Causes minimal crumbing and smashing
- Serration-within-serration cutting surface
- High-carbon, stain-free steel forged blade
- Full-tang design with triple-riveted handle
- 58° Rockwell hardness
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) makes the Wusthof Bread Knife 20% sharper with 2x the edge retention
- Polyoxymethylene (POM) handle material resists fading & discoloration
- Wusthof Trident logo
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Wusthof bread knife blade length: 9"
- Wusthof bread knife warranty: limited lifetime
Questions on Wusthof Classic Ikon Bread Knife (9") - Double Serrated
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Kevin Osborn Name Wusthof Classic Ikon Bread Knife (9") - Double Serrated GTIIN / UPC Code 4002293116310 Brands Wusthof Cutlery Product Line Classic IKON Type Chef's Knives Options Forged Home or Commercial Home Material Carbon Steel Color Black & Stainless Size 9" Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture Germany Magnetic Yes Surface Serrated Edge Weight (in Lbs) 1.0000