You have no items in your shopping cart.
6" Wusthof Salad Knife—Make Gourmet Salads, Bread Plates, & Fruit Plates
Slice through delicate breads and produce in no time at all with this serrated Wusthof salad knife. The Wusthof Classic Ikon salad knife stays sharper & cuts easier than the competition, saving you precious time in the kitchen, and giving you better salad results.
This serrated Wusthof salad knife features a fade-resistant synthetic handle and a carbon-steel blade with superior edge retention to ensure your Classic Ikon Wusthof salad knife stays razor sharp with minimal maintenance. Make gourmet salads and stop damaging your fruits & veggies with this 6" Wusthof Classic Ikon salad knife.
Classic Ikon Wusthof Salad Knife, 6", Serrated (4118/16) Features:
- Serrated Wusthof salad knife from Wusthof Classic Ikon Cutlery
- Slices through bread, leafy greens, and delicate fruits without damaging them
- Great for salads
- High-carbon, stain-free steel forged blade
- Full-tang design with triple-riveted handle
- 58° Rockwell hardness
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) makes the Wusthof salad knife 20% sharper with 2x the edge retention
- Polyoxymethylene (POM) handle material resists fading & discoloration
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Wusthof salad knife blade length: 6"
- Wusthof salad knife warranty: limited lifetime
Questions on 6" Serrated Wusthof Salad Knife (4118/16) from Wusthof Classic Ikon Cutlery
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Kevin O Name Wusthof Classic Ikon Salad Knife (6") GTIIN / UPC Code 4002293411804 Brands Wusthof Cutlery Product Line Classic IKON Type Chef's Knives Options Forged Home or Commercial Home Material Carbon Steel Color Black & Stainless Size 6" Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture Germany Magnetic Yes Surface Serrated Edge Weight (in Lbs) 1