You have no items in your shopping cart.
Wusthof Classic 5 Pc. Knife Set
Wusthof Classic Knife Set 5 Piece Classic Studio Set
This precision Wusthof Classic Knife Set Cutlery is hand-forged in the most famous knife-making town in Germany. Also, Wusthof Classic Knife set is precision forged from a single piece of chrome-molybdenum-vanadium steel. Specialized high carbon, stain-resistant alloy ensured that the critical characteristics of each Wusthof Knife are there right from the beginning. The handy knife block in this Wusthof Classic Knife Set provides protection for your blades as well as a visual compliment to your kitchen decor.
Family owned since 1814. Made in Solingen, Germany
Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany
Knives Included with this Set
- 3 1/2" Paring Knife
- 4 1/2" Utility Knife
- 6" Cooks Knife
A little About Wusthof Classic Knife Set 5 Piece Classic Wusthof Knives:
- The steel of this Wusthof Classic Knife Set is high carbon/stain resistant alloy for edge retention and resharpening
- The Wusthof Knife blade is precisely tapered from bolster to tip and from back to edge
- The edge of the Wusthof Knife blades are skillfully honed by hand and are incredibly sharp.
- Wusthof Classic Knife Set is Laser tested to perfection, long-lasting and easily resharpened
- The bolster/finger guard is Wusthof's "signature" feature; it accounts for the heft, or solid balanced feel that one gets from the Wusthof Knife
- The handle - tang assembly is seamless and totally hygienic; the handles are durable Hostaform-C handles, triple riveted to the fully visible tang of the Classic series
- The handy knife block provides protection for your blades as well as a visual compliment to your kitchen decor.
- Wusthof Classic Knife Set has forged knives with ergonomic handles.
- Wusthof Classic Knife Set 4 Slot Block
- Stainless steel 50 0,5 % carbon- the carbon content is significant for the sharpness
- Chromium for stain-resistant properties
- Molybdenum enhances the stain-resistant properties
- Vanadium for hardness and edge retention of this Wusthof Classic Knife Set
- Contents of chromium in % (15%)
- The steel of this Wusthof Classic Knife Set are all made of a special steel alloy. X50 Cr MoV 15 - a special alloy for superb knives
The Wusthof Classic Knife blade with the straight edge
The straight edge allows a smooth and clean cut. When carving no fibres are torn out of the meat. This edge can be used for firm and soft food like meat, vegetables and fruit.
The Wusthof Classic Knife blade with the serrated edge
The wavy or serrated edge allows an easy cut through crusty food like a traditional roast and crispy bread.
The Wusthof Classic Knife blade with the hollow edge
When cutting an air pocket is created between the hollow edge and the slice. This prevents the food from sticking to the blade and allows for finer slices.
Looking For Other Wusthof Knives or Knife Sets? Click Here
Questions on Wusthof Classic 5 Piece Studio Set w/ Block
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Name Wusthof Classic 5 Piece Studio Set w/ Block GTIIN / UPC Code 4002293939506 Brands Wusthof Cutlery Product Line Classic Type Small Knife Block Sets (0-9 Pieces) Options Forged Home or Commercial Home Material Stainless Steel Color Black & Stainless, Black, Silver Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Weight (in Lbs) 8.0000