You have no items in your shopping cart.
Wusthof Classic Knife Set As See in USA TODAY
Wusthof Classic Knife Set 7 Piece Classic Wusthof Knives
as featured in USA TODAY!
This precision Wusthof Classic Knife Set Cutlery is hand-forged in the most famous knife-making town in Germany. Also, Wusthof Classic Knife set is precision forged from a single piece of chrome-molybdenum-vanadium steel. Specialized high carbon, stain-resistant alloy ensured that the critical characteristics of each Wusthof Knife are there right from the beginning. The handy knife block in this Wusthof Classic Knife Set provides protection for your blades as well as a visual compliment to your kitchen decor.
Family owned since 1814. Made in Solingen, Germany
Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany
Wusthof Classic Knife Set 7 Piece Classic Wusthof Knives Includes:
- 4066 / 9 cm (3 ½") - Wusthof Paring knife
- 4522 / 16 cm (6") - Wusthof Sandwich knife
- 4149 / 20 cm Wusthof Bread knife
- 4582 / 20 cm (8") - Wusthof Cook´s knife
- 4461 / 23 cm (9") - Wusthof Sharpening steel
- 5558 - Wusthof Kitchen shears
- Wusthof Classic Knife 13 Slot Block
- Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany
This Set At Open Stock Value is $562.00 You Save $262.00 by buying this set!
This is the Wusthof Classic Knife Set that is featured in the Popular Newspaper USA Today
A little About Wusthof Classic Knife Set 7 Piece Classic Wusthof Knives:
- The steel of this Wusthof Classic Knife Set is high carbon/stain resistant alloy for edge retention and resharpening
- The Wusthof Knife blade is precisely tapered from bolster to tip and from back to edge
- The edge of the Wusthof Knife blades are skillfully honed by hand and are incredibly sharp.
- Wusthof Classic Knife Set is Laser tested to perfection, long-lasting and easily resharpened
- The bolster/finger guard is Wusthof's "signature" feature; it accounts for the heft, or solid balanced feel that one gets from the Wusthof Knife
- The handle - tang assembly is seamless and totally hygienic; the handles are durable Hostaform-C handles, triple riveted to the fully visible tang of the Classic series
- The handy knife block provides protection for your blades as well as a visual compliment to your kitchen decor.
- Wusthof Classic Knife Set has forged knives with ergonomic handles.
- Wusthof Classic Knife Set 17-Slot Block
- Stainless steel 50 0,5 % carbon- the carbon content is significant for the sharpness
- Chromium for stain-resistant properties
- Molybdenum enhances the stain-resistant properties
- Vanadium for hardness and edge retention of this Wusthof Classic Knife Set
- Contents of chromium % (15%)
- The steel of this Wusthof Classic Knife Set are all made of a special steel alloy. X50 Cr MoV 15 - a special alloy for superb knives
- USA TODAY - Wusthof Classic Knife Set 7 Piece as Featured in USA TODAY!
The Wusthof Classic Knife Set 7 Piece Individual Pieces:
4066 / 9 cm (3 ½") - Wusthof Paring knife
- The most versatile of all parers
- This Wusthof Classic Knife is great for mincing shallots, onions and herbs as well as cleaning and cutting vegetables.
4522 / 16 cm (6") - Wusthof Sandwich knife
- Perfect for the larger cuts of meat, fruit and vegetable
4149 / 20 cm Wusthof Bread knife
- The bread knife is one of the key items in every kitchen.
- The strong blade allows for effortless slicing of hard and soft bread without squeezing it.
- with serrated edge
4582 / 20 cm (8") - Wusthof Cooks knife:
- No kitchen should be without this Wusthof Cooks knife manual food processor.
- It is the most essential of all knives used in the kitchen.
- Slicing, mincing, dicing of all kind of food.
- Perfectly balanced, an extension of your hand.
- Wusthof Cooks knife is precision forged from a single blank of steel with bolster and full tang.
- Ergonomic handle design developed in consultation with professional chefs.
- Full bolster/finger guard for safety and protection.
- Caution: cooks knives purposely have been ground extra thin for the ultimate cutting performance. Chopping through bones will damage the fine edge.
4461 / 23 cm (9") - Wusthof Sharpening steel
- Keeping your Wusthof Classic Knife Set knives sharp is easy if you sharpen them often on a WÜSTHOF sharpening steel
5558 - Wusthof Kitchen shears
- From snipping fresh herbs, cutting flowers, fins, paper and twines, Wusthof Classic kitchen shears are essential helpers in every kitchen.
- With come-apart mechanism for easy cleaning.
- 21 cm (8")
Most important features of a high value forged Wusthof Knife:
- Exceptionally sharp.
- Long lasting cutting edge.
- High stain resistance.
- Easily restorable edge.
The edge of the Wusthof Classic Knife is the business end of a knife. It is skilfully honed by hand and incredibly sharp. For different cutting tasks different blade shapes and edges are recommended.
Wusthof Classic Knife Set Blades
The Wusthof Classic Knife blade with the straight edge
The straight edge allows a smooth and clean cut. When carving no fibres are torn out of the meat. This edge can be used for firm and soft food like meat, vegetables and fruit.
The Wusthof Classic Knife blade with the serrated edge
The wavy or serrated edge allows an easy cut through crusty food like a traditional roast and crispy bread.
The Wusthof Classic Knife blade with the hollow edge
When cutting an air pocket is created between the hollow edge and the slice. This prevents the food from sticking to the blade and allows for finer slices.
|Name||Wusthof Classic Knife Set 7 Piece Classic Wusthof Knives|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||4002293741703|
|Type||Small Knife Block Sets (0-9 Pieces)|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Color||Black & Stainless, Black, Silver|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Extended Warranty Eligible||No|
|Weight (in Lbs)||7|