You have no items in your shopping cart.
Classic 2-Piece Knife Starter Set by Wusthof
Start off your kitchen with the two most versatile kitchen knives in this Wusthof Classic 2-Piece Starter Set! This set includes a Wusthof Classic 6" Cook's Knife and a Wusthof 3.5" Paring knife. The 6" Cook's knife is the most essential knife in your kitchen and it will become an extension of your hand. The cook's knife will perform the majority of your prep work, from chopping and mincing to slicing and dicing. The 3.5" Paring Knife is the most versatile of all parers. It specializes in slicing, peeling, and mincing smaller produce with acute precision. The paring knife is ideal for shallots, onions, herbs, and more.
The Wusthof Classic knives are precision-forged from a one piece of chrome-molybdenum-vanadium high carbon steel. This special steel is stain-resistant. Each knife is full tang, triple riveted, and tempered to 58° Rockwell with a full bolster and finger guard. The comfortable and highly durable Polyoxymethylene (POM) handle carries a blade that is precision forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel with a lifetime warranty on the blade. Every knife is made in the renowned German City of Blades called Solingen.
Chop, mince, slice and dice ingredients to invent new family recipes for your loved ones with your new Wusthof Classic 2-Piece Starter Set in Walnut and create a rich history!
Wusthof Classic 2-Piece Knife Starter Set Includes:
- 3.5" Paring Knife - Slicing, peeling, mincing small produce
- 6" Cook's Knife - Chopping, mincing, slicing, & dicing
- Part of the Wusthof Classic line
- Full tang & triple riveted
- Precision forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel
- Full bolster & finger guard
- Tempered to 58° Rockwell
- Comfortable & highly durable Polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look & feel, stickered with red Trident logo
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Wusthof is committed to environmental awareness & sustainability
- Caution: cook's knives purposely have been ground extra thin for the ultimate cutting performance. Chopping through bones will damage the fine edge
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Item #: 8944-1
A little About Wusthof Classic Wusthof Knives:
- The steel of this Wusthof Classic Knife is high carbon/stain resistant alloy for edge retention and resharpening
- The Wusthof Knife blade is precisely tapered from bolster to tip and from back to edge
- The edge of the Wusthof Knife blades are skillfully honed by hand and are incredibly sharp.
- Wusthof Classic Knives are Laser tested to perfection, long-lasting and easily resharpened
- The bolster/finger guard is Wusthof's "signature" feature; it accounts for the heft, or solid balanced feel that one gets from the Wusthof Knife
- The handle - tang assembly is seamless and totally hygienic; the handles are durable Hostaform-C handles, triple riveted to the fully visible tang of the Classic series
- This Wusthof Classic Knife is forged a knife with ergonomic handles.
- Stainless steel 50 0,5 % carbon- the carbon content is significant for the sharpness
- Chromium for stain-resistant properties
- Molybdenum enhances the stain-resistant properties
- Vanadium for hardness and edge retention of this Wusthof Classic Knife
- Contents of chromium % (15%)
- The steel of this Wusthof Classic Knife is made of a special steel alloy. X50 Cr MoV 15 - a special alloy for superb knives
|Name||Wusthof Classic 2-Piece Knife Starter Set|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||04002293894416|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Color||Black & Stainless, Black, Silver|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Weight (in Lbs)||2|