You have no items in your shopping cart.
6” Wusthof Classic Utility Chopper Knife—Scalloped Blade w/ Sheepsfoot Tip is Perfect for Produce
Prep tomatoes, squash, & firm fruits in record time with the Wusthof Classic Utility Chopper Knife (4192/16). This 6" specialty knife from the Wusthof Classic cutlery collection stays sharper & cuts easier than the competition, saving you precious time in the kitchen.
The 6" Wusthof Classic Utility Chopper Knife features a scalloped edge to slice through winter squash without straining, or tomatoes with smashing. This full-tang Wusthof Classic Utility Chopper Knife has a carbon-steel blade for superior edge retention and a comfortable, fade-resistant handle with signature Wusthof Trident logo to ensure your Wusthof Classic knife collection stays looking as good as the day you bought it. Rediscover the joy in prep work with the 6" Wusthof Classic Utility Chopper Knife!
Wusthof Classic Utility Chopper Knife (6") Features:
- 6" specialty knife from Wusthof Classic Cutlery
- Slices through squash, cucumbers, & zucchini with ease
- Cuts tomatoes, limes, & oranges without smashing
- Scalloped edge
- High-carbon , stain-free steel forged blade
- Full-tang design with triple-riveted handle
- 58° Rockwell hardness
- Precision Edge Technology makes the Wusthof Classic Utility Chopper Knife's blade 20% sharper with 2x the edge retention
- Polyoxymethylene (POM) handle material resists fading & discoloration
- Wusthof Trident badge
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Wusthof Classic Utility Chopper Knife blade length: 6.25"
- Wusthof Classic Utility Chopper Knife warranty: limited lifetime
|Description Author||Kevin O|
|Name||Wusthof Classic Utility Chopper Knife - 6ö|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||4002293419213|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Color||Black & Stainless|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Weight (in Lbs)||1|