You have no items in your shopping cart.
4.5” Wusthof Classic Utility Knife with Cutting Board—Great for Slicing Breads, Meats, Fruits, & Veggies
New to the Wusthof Classic cutlery line? Invest in a knife + board set that you'll use for a lifetime with the Wusthof Classic Utility Knife (2757). This 4.5" utility knife set from the Wusthof Classic cutlery collection stays sharper & cuts easier than the competition, saving you precious time in the kitchen.
The 4.5" Wusthof Classic Utility Knife features a scalloped edge to slice through winter squash without straining, or tomatoes with smashing. This full-tang Wusthof Classic Utility Knife has a carbon-steel blade for superior edge retention and a comfortable, fade-resistant handle with signature Wusthof Trident logo to ensure your Wusthof Classic knife collection stays looking as good as the day you bought it. Rediscover the joy in prep work with the Wusthof Classic Utility Knife & Board Set!
Wusthof Classic Utility Knife (4.5") + Cutting Board Features:
- 2-piece utility knife set from Wusthof Classic Cutlery
- Includes Wusthof classic utility knife (4.5") and bamboo cutting board
- Great for preparing bread & cheese plates
- Slices tomatoes, squash, apples, breads rolls, & more
- Scalloped edge
- High-carbon , stain-free steel forged blade
- Full-tang design with triple-riveted handle
- 58° Rockwell hardness
- Precision Edge Technology makes the Wusthof Classic Utility Knife's blade 20% sharper with 2x the edge retention
- Polyoxymethylene (POM) handle material resists fading & discoloration
- Wusthof Trident badge
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Wusthof Classic Utility Knife blade length: 4.5"
- Wusthof Classic Utility Knife warranty: limited lifetime
|Description Author||Kevin O|
|Name||Wusthof Classic Utility Knife (4.5") w/ Bamboo Board|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||4002293275703|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Color||Black & Stainless|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Weight (in Lbs)||3|