You have no items in your shopping cart.
Wusthof Gourmet Collection - 8" Cook's Knife
The Wusthof Gourmet Collection is great starter cutlery for the home chef. With a more modest price point then other Wusthof Cutlery lines but still made with that famous German steel these knives are made to last. The 8 inch cook's knife is a stable knife in any home kitchen. Prefect for prepping meats or vegetables this quality blade will help you get the job done.
All Wusthof Gourmet knives are made from hand honed, stamped stainless steel. This stainless steel is a high carbon/stain resistant alloy - X50 Cr MoV 15. The alloy offers great edge retention and resharpening results. The Wusthof Gourmet blades have a full tang handle and a specially designed bolster. The synthetic Wusthof knife handle has a seamless hygienic fit and an innovative design for both comfort and control. Wusthof Gourmet knives are made in Solingen, Germany and each blade is laser tested for perfection.
Wusthof Gourmet Cook's Knife Features:
- 8" knife blade
- 14° angle per side
- Stamped from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting
- Full tang handle
- Tang assembly is seamless and totally hygienic
- Black handles made of special synthetic material
- Innovative handle design for comfort and control
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle
- Specially designed Wusthof knife bolster
- Made from high carbon/stain resistant alloy for edge retention and resharpening
- The edges of the Wusthof Knife blades are skillfully honed by hand and are incredibly sharp
- Laser tested to perfection, long-lasting and easily resharpened
- Chromium and Molybdenum for stain-resistant properties (Contents of chromium in % (15%))
- Vanadium for hardness and edge retention
- X50 Cr MoV 15 - a special alloy for superb knives
- Made in Solingen, Germany
Gourmet Vs. Classic
The Gourmet Series Knives are equipped with a synthetic handle for easy wash and clean up. Gourmet Series Knives are Stamped from a single piece of Steel. Also, with a handle that extends the full length of the tang the knife itself goes all the way into the handle. The difference between the gourmet and classic is the Handle Design and how the blade connects into the handle. The Classic Series is Hand Forged from a single piece of Steel. The Classic Series Handle Extends all the way through the handle from top to bottom, unlike the Gourmet which only extends half way through the handle.
|Description Author||Rebecca C|
|Name||Wusthof Gourmet Cook's Knife - 4562-7 / 20cm (8")|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||4002293156200|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.7|