You have no items in your shopping cart.
Gourmet 3" Serrated Paring Knife by Wusthof
The Gourmet 3" Serrated Paring Knife is the second most important knife to have in the kitchen. The small narrow blade tapers to a point at the tip and is easy to handle making it the perfect knife to trim, slice and peel small produce such as garlic cloves, Brussel sprouts, and herbs. The hollow edge contains evenly spaced vertical indentations that create small air pockets between the blade and the food. These small air pockets gently push food off the blade and reduce the friction and drag when slicing. Well-balanced and durable, this important kitchen knife is made of high-carbon stainless steel with a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
- Handle is made of highly durable synthetic: polyoxymethylene (POM)
- Each knife has the red Trident logo
- Incredibly sharp and easily maintained, laser cut blade.
- Tempered to 56⁰ on the Rockwell hardness scale
- Laser-cut knives are crafted in the Wusthof factory
- Made in Solingen, Germany since 1814
- Item # 4011-7
|Description Author||Dana G|
|Name||Wusthof Gourmet 3" Serrated Paring Knife|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||04002293401119|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Material||Stainless Steel & Polycarbonate|
|Color||Black & Stainless|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.1|