You have no items in your shopping cart.
Gourmet 4.5" Utility Knife by Wusthof
The red Trident logo on the Wusthof Gourmet 4.5" Utility Knife means it is German-made of high carbon steel with a stain-resistant alloy. There is a full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control as you slice tomatoes, cut celery, or carve a radish rosette as elegant garnish. The Precision Edge Technology keeps the blade razor sharp for a long time with a full bolster and finger guard. Customers tell us that it beats all the competition in this category with a Rockwell hardness of 56 degrees. Wusthof Gourmet 4.5" Utility Knife has polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look. It is precisely tapered from base to tip giving you all the control in your home kitchen culinary arts.
- Full tang, bolster and finger guard
- 4-1/2-inch utility knife for coring, decorating, slicing, and peeling
- Stamped from high-carbon steel with a stain-resistant alloy
- Hand-wash for best results
- Dimensions: Length: 8" Width: 1"
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany since 1814
|Description Author||Dana G|
|Name||Wusthof Gourmet 4.5" Utility Knife|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||4002293104577|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.21|