Slice a sandwich, make a radish garnish, or finely mince shallots with the Wusthof Gourmet 4” Utility Knife! When a chef’s knife is too bulky and your paring knife is a bit too small, the Gourmet Utility knife will fit the bill perfectly. With a 4-inch blade, it’s the perfect size to slice a tomato, segment a grapefruit, or cut a melon away from the rind.
Crafted from high-carbon stainless steel, this laser-cut knife is lightweight and limber, perfect for getting into tight spots and when you need cutting control. The stamped blade is tempered to a 56° Rockwell and is incredibly sharp. It holds an edge well, making it easy to maintain. Add the 4” Utility to your collection so the right knife for the task is always at hand!
Wusthof 4” Utility Knife (Gourmet Collection) Features:
- Incredibly sharp and easy to maintain
- Laser cut blade made of high-carbon stainless steel
- Multi-tasking 4” utility is ideal for coring, decorating, slicing, and peeling
- Stamped from high-carbon steel with a stain-resistant alloy
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with the traditional Wusthof red Trident log
- Tempered to 56° Rockwell
- Full tang
- Made in Germany
- Item #: 4060-7
Looking for more Wusthof products? Click here.