You have no items in your shopping cart.
All-purpose 5" Santoku from Wusthof Gourmet Knives: Hollow-Edge Blade Reduces Drag When Slicing Produce or Cutting Meat
A quality santoku knife like the Asian-inspired Wusthof Gourmet santoku (5") makes a great all-purpose blade for chopping produce, prepping seafood, and cutting meat. The Wusthof santoku 4188-7/14's hollow edge reduces drag to slice tomatoes and cucumbers without sticking, while the wide blade with sheepsfoot tip is useful for scooping up food pieces after chopping.
Wusthof Gourmet knives are laser cut from a single piece of full-tang steel and riveted to an ergonomic handle for supreme comfort and balance. The 4418-7/14 Wusthof santoku knife is backed by a lifetime warranty through Wusthof of Germany.
4188-7/14 Wusthof Gourmet 5" Santoku Knife (Hollow Edge) Features:
- Hollow-edge santoku knife from the Wusthof Gourmet collection
- Premium santoku knife is good for most applications
- Chops lettuce, slices tomatoes, cuts chicken & beef
- Hollow edge keeps produce from sticking to the blade
- Made from a single piece of steel (chrome/molybdenum/vanadium)
- Laser cut
- Balanced weight
- Comfortable synthetic handle is triple-riveted to blade
- Full-tang design
- Wusthof signature trident stamp
- Made in Germany
- Lifetime warranty
Questions on 5" Wusthof Santoku Knife from the Wusthof Gourmet Collection (4188-7/14)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Kevin Osborn Name Wusthof Gourmet 5" Santoku, Hollow Edge GTIIN / UPC Code 4002293418834 Brands Wusthof Cutlery Product Line Gourmet Type N/A Material Plastic and Steel Color Silver Size 5" Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture Germany Magnetic Yes Surface Hollow Edge Weight (in Lbs) 1