A Chef's or Cook's Knife is the most used kitchen tool you will ever own, and you deserve excellence for the kind of constant use this knife will receive. Wustof uses specially tempered, high carbon stainless steel alloy that is combined with chromium, molybdenum, and vanadium for hardness, strength, edge-retention, and stain-resistant properties that is found only in superb kitchen knives. Each Wustof Gourmet knife has a synthetic, seamless full tang handle for full hygiene and food safety assurances just like the professional knives found in so many of the restaurants and institutional kitchens across the United States. The cook's knife minces, dices, slices, and does so many things, so it is worth the investment. This wide chef's knife has perfect balance and control with the ergonomic-design that will allow you to have hours of comfortable use. Wustof Knives are a standard for fine quality knives you want to have in your kitchen and give as gifts. Once purchased, this cook's knife will reward you with decades of service with the superior design in the best materials that only Wustof provides.
Wusthof Gourmet Knife Features
- 8" Cook's Knife
- Stamped and laser cut from single piece of Wustof tempered stainless steel alloy
- X50 Cr MoV 15 used - high carbon alloy used which makes superb knives
- Steel alloy blade for superior edge retention and ease of resharpening
- Chromium (15%) and Molybdenum added for stain-resistant properties
- Vanadium added for hardness, strength, and edge retention
- Hand-honed bread knife for superior sharpness
- Laser tested for long-lasting perfection in cutting
- Seamless full tang handle for full hygiene and food safety
- Black handle of Wustof blend synthetics
- Perfectly balanced for effortless and stress-free cutting
- Comfort and control ergonomically-designed,innovative handle
- Exceptionally designed Wusthof knife bolster
- Wide chef's knife for dicing, mincing, slicing, and all kinds kitchen prep work
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Guaranteed against manufacturing and material defects
- Wustof Gourmet 8" Cook's Knife
To See More Selections of Gourmet Collection Knives from Wustof, Please CLICK HERE!
Gourmet Knife Collection Verses Classic Knife Collection A quick cleaning synthetic handle on the Gourmet Series Collection is a major benefit that follows state restaurant health regulations for food safety. The handle design, blade formation, and the blade connection into the handle is the major difference between the Classic and Gourmet Wustof Knives. The Wustof Gourmet knives are stamped from one single piece of steel that extends the full length of the tang, and the steel runs halfway into the handle. The Wustof Classic knives are hand forged from a single steel piece, extending into the full length of the tang, and then the steel runs completely through to the handle end.