Rediscover the joy in prep work with the 3” Wusthof Gourmet Paring Knife (4022-7)! This Wusthof paring knife makes short work of peeling, slicing, and de-seeding fruits & vegetables, saving you time and hassle when you're ready to cook.
The 3” Wusthof Gourmet Paring Knife features a spear point for precise slicing & scoring, a hardened carbon-steel blade for superior edge retention, and a comfortable, fade-resistant handle with signature Wusthof Trident logo to ensure your Wusthof Gourmet knife collection stays looking as good as the day you bought it. Rekindle your kitchen passion with the 3” Wusthof Gourmet Paring Knife!
Wusthof Gourmet Paring Knife (4022-7) Features:
- 3” paring knife from the Wusthof Gourmet knives collection
- Peels & quarters apples, slices tomatoes, de-seeds peppers, & scores bread rolls
- Spear-point tip for precise peeling and slicing
- High-carbon, stain-free steel stamped blade
- 56° Rockwell hardness
- Comfortable handle
- Polyoxymethylene (POM) handle material resists fading & discoloration
- Wusthof Trident badge
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Item #: 4022-7
Shop More Wusthof Gourmet Knives & Cutlery