You have no items in your shopping cart.
3” Wusthof Gourmet Paring Knife—Spear-point Tip for Precise Peeling & Slicing!
Rediscover the joy in prep work with the 3” Wusthof Gourmet Paring Knife (4022-8)! This Wusthof paring knife makes short work of peeling, slicing, and deseeding fruits & vegetables, saving you time and hassle when you're ready to cook.
The 3” Wusthof Gourmet Paring Knife features a spear point for precise slicing & scoring, a hardened carbon-steel blade for superior edge retention, and a comfortable, fade-resistant handle with signature Wusthof Trident logo to ensure your Wusthof Gourmet knife collection stays looking as good as the day you bought it. Rekindle your kitchen passionwith the 3” Wusthof Gourmet Paring Knife!
Wusthof Gourmet Paring Knife (4022-8) Features:
- 3” paring knife from the Wusthof Gourmet knives collection
- Peels & quarters apples, slices tomatoes, deseeds peppers, & scores bread rolls
- Spear-point tip for precise peeling and slicing
- High-carbon , stain-free steel stamped blade
- 56° Rockwell hardness
- Comfortable handle
- Polyoxymethylene (POM) handle material resists fading & discoloration
- Wusthof Trident badge
- Made in Germany
- Wusthof Gourmet Paring Knife (Spear Point) warranty: limited lifetime
|Description Author||Kevin O|
|Name||Wusthof Gourmet Paring Knife (Spear Point) - 3"|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||4002293102276|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Color||Black & Stainless|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Extended Warranty Eligible||No|
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.5|