You have no items in your shopping cart.
3.5” Wusthof Grand Prix II Paring Knife—Textured Handle Promotes a Solid Grip
Mince shallots, chop herbs, and peel fruits like the pros with the Wusthof Grand Prix II Paring Knife (4040/9)! This 3.5” paring knife from the Wusthof Grand Prix II cutlery collection stays sharper & cuts easier than the competition, saving you precious time in the kitchen.
The 3.5” Wusthof Grand Prix II Paring Knife features a comfortable, pebble-textured handle to give you a solid grip even in slick conditions. This full-tang Wusthof Grand Prix II paring knife has a carbon-steel blade for superior edge retention to ensure your Wusthof Grand Prix II cutlery stays razor sharp with minimal maintenance. Rediscover the joy in prep work with the 3.5” Wusthof Grand Prix II Paring Knife!
Wusthof Grand Prix II Paring Knife (3.5”) Features:
- 3.5” paring knife from Wusthof Grand Prix II Cutlery
- Peels & quarters apples, slices tomatoes, deseeds peppers, & scores bread rolls
- Pebble-textured handle (polypropylene) for a solid grip
- High-carbon, stain-free steel forged blade
- Full-tang design with triple-riveted handle
- 58° Rockwell hardness
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) makes the Wusthof Grand Prix II Paring Knife 20% sharper with 2x the edge retention
- Wusthof Trident logo
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Wusthof Grand Prix II Paring Knife blade length: 3.5”
- Wusthof Grand Prix II Paring Knife warranty: limited lifetime
Questions on 3.5” Paring Knife (4040/9) from Wusthof Grand Prix II Cutlery
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Kevin Osborn Name Wusthof Grand Prix II Paring Knife - 3.5ö GTIIN / UPC Code 4002293104010 Brands Wusthof Cutlery Product Line Grand Prix II Type Paring Knives Options Forged Home or Commercial Home Material Carbon Steel Color Black & Stainless Size 3.5" Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture Germany Magnetic Yes Surface Straight Edge Weight (in Lbs) 0.5