You have no items in your shopping cart.
Wusthof Classic Ikon 2 Piece Knife Set by Wusthof Knives
Design, ergonomics and the well known Wusthof quality are perfectly combined in one series to give you the ultimate cutting experience.
This precision Wusthof Classic Ikon Knife is hand-forged in the most famous knife-making town in Germany. Also, this Wusthof Classic Ikon Knife is precision forged from a single piece of chrome-molybdenum-vanadium steel. Specialized high carbon, stain-resistant alloy ensured that the critical characteristics of each Wusthof Knife are there right from the beginning.
Family owned since 1814. Made in Solingen, Germany
Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany
- A perfect carving set for hobby cooks.
- 2 pc.
- Wusthof Carving Knife
- Wusthof Meat Fork
- Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany
- Innovative handle design for comfort and control
- Specially designed bolster
Wusthof Knives Included In this Wusthof Knife Set
CLASSIC IKON Carving knife - 4506 / 20 cm (8")
- Perfect for the larger cuts of meat, fruit and vegetable.
CLASSIC IKON Straight meat fork - 4414 / 16 cm (6")
- As a carving or serving fork, you'll have a good hold on most anything.
A little About Wusthof Classic Ikon Wusthof Knives:
- The steel of this Wusthof Classic Ikon Knife is high carbon/stain resistant alloy for edge retention and resharpening
- The Wusthof Knife blade is precisely tapered from bolster to tip and from back to edge
- The edge of the Wusthof Knife blades are skillfully honed by hand and are incredibly sharp.
- Wusthof Classic Ikon Knives are Laser tested to perfection, long-lasting and easily resharpened
- The bolster/finger guard is Wusthof's "signature" feature; it accounts for the heft, or solid balanced feel that one gets from the Wusthof Knife
- This Wusthof Classic Ikon Knife is a forged knife with ergonomic handles.
- Stainless steel 50 0,5 % carbon- the carbon content is significant for the sharpness
- Chromium for stain-resistant properties
- Molybdenum enhances the stain-resistant properties
- Vanadium for hardness and edge retention of this Wusthof Classic Ikon Knife
- Contents of chromium in % (15%)
- The steel of this Wusthof Classic Ikon Knife is made of a special steel alloy. X50 Cr MoV 15 - a special alloy for superb knives
- The edge of the Wusthof Classic Ikon Knife is the business end of a knife. It is skilfully honed by hand and incredibly sharp.
For different cutting tasks, different Wusthof Classic Ikon blade shapes and edges are recommended.
Wusthof Classic Ikon Knife Blades
The Wusthof Classic Ikon Knife blade with the straight edge
The straight edge allows a smooth and clean cut. When carving no fibres are torn out of the meat. This edge can be used for firm and soft food like meat, vegetables and fruit.
The wavy or serrated edge allows an easy cut through crusty food like a traditional roast and crispy bread.
The Wusthof Classic Ikon Knife blade with the hollow edge
When cutting an air pocket is created between the hollow edge and the slice. This prevents the food from sticking to the blade and allows for finer slices.
Questions on Wusthof Knives Classic Ikon Carving Knife Set
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Name Wusthof Knives Classic Ikon Knife Set 2 Pc Meat Fork & Carving Knife GTIIN / UPC Code 4002293964706 Brands Wusthof Cutlery Product Line Classic IKON Type Carving Sets Options Forged Home or Commercial Home Material Stainless Steel Color Black & Stainless, Black, Silver Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Weight (in Lbs) 3