You have no items in your shopping cart.
3.5” Wusthof Classic Ikon Paring Knife—Contoured Handle for a Contemporary Look
Mince shallots, chop herbs, and peel fruits like the pros with the Wusthof Classic Ikon Paring Knife (4086/9). This 3.5” paring knife from the Wusthof Classic Ikon cutlery collection stays sharper & cuts easier than the competition, saving you precious time in the kitchen.
The 3.5” Wusthof Classic Ikon Paring Knife features a carbon-steel blade for superior edge retention and a comfortable, fade-resistant handle to ensure your Wusthof Classic Ikon knife collection stays looking as good as the day you bought it. Rediscover the joy in prep work with the 3.5” Wusthof Classic Ikon Paring Knife!
Wusthof Classic Ikon Paring Knife (3.5”) Features:
- 3.5” paring knife from Wusthof Classic Ikon Knives
- Peels & quarters apples, slices tomatoes, deseeds peppers, & scores bread rolls
- High-carbon, stain-free steel forged blade
- Full-tang design with triple-riveted handle
- 58° Rockwell hardness
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) makes the Wusthof Classic Ikon Paring Knife 20% sharper with 2x the edge retention
- Half bolster allows the full length of the blade to be sharpened
- Polyoxymethylene (POM) handle material resists fading & discoloration
- Wusthof Trident logo
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Wusthof Classic Ikon Paring Knife blade length: 3.5”
- Wusthof Classic Ikon Paring Knife warranty: limited lifetime
Questions on Wusthof Classic Ikon Paring Knife - 3.5"
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Kevin Osborn Name Wusthof Classic Ikon Paring Knife - 3.5" GTIIN / UPC Code 4002293108612 Brands Wusthof Cutlery Product Line Classic IKON Type Paring Knives Options Forged Home or Commercial Home Material Carbon Steel Color Black & Stainless Size 3.5" Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture Germany Magnetic Yes Surface Straight Edge Weight (in Lbs) 2.4948