You have no items in your shopping cart.
Wusthof Knives Classic Panini Knife
Family owned since 1814. Made in Solingen, Germany
Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany
- This Wusthof Classic Knife features an astonishing and well thought out design: The offset handle.
- It provides ample clearance between the knuckles and the cutting board whilst slicing baguettes or cutting sandwiches.
- Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany
- Innovative handle design for comfort and control.
- Specially designed bolster.
A little About Wusthof Classic Wusthof Knives:
- The steel of this Wusthof Classic Knife is high carbon/stain resistant alloy for edge retention and resharpening
- The Wusthof Knife blade is precisely tapered from bolster to tip and from back to edge
- The edge of the Wusthof Knife blades are skillfully honed by hand and are incredibly sharp.
- Wusthof Classic Knives are Laser tested to perfection, long-lasting and easily resharpened
- The bolster/finger guard is Wusthof's "signature" feature; it accounts for the heft, or solid balanced feel that one gets from the Wusthof Knife
- This Wusthof Classic Knife is a forged knife with C style handles.
- Stainless steel 50 0,5 % carbon- the carbon content is significant for the sharpness
- Chromium for stain-resistant properties
- Molybdenum enhances the stain-resistant properties
- Vanadium for hardness and edge retention of this Wusthof Classic Knife
- Contents of chromium % (15%)
- The steel of this Wusthof Classic Knife is made of a special steel alloy.
- X50 Cr MoV 15 - a special alloy for superb knives
- The edge of the Wusthof Classic Knife is the business end of a knife.
- It is skilfully honed by hand and incredibly sharp.
For different cutting tasks, different Wusthof Classic blade shapes and edges are recommended.
The Wusthof Classic Knife blade with the straight edge
The straight edge allows a smooth and clean cut. When carving no fibres are torn out of the meat. This edge can be used for firm and soft food like meat, vegetables and fruit.
The Wusthof Classic Knife blade with the serrated edge
The wavy or serrated edge allows an easy cut through crusty food like a traditional roast and crispy bread.
The Wusthof Classic Knife blade with the hollow edge
When cutting an air pocket is created between the hollow edge and the slice. This prevents the food from sticking to the blade and allows for finer slices.
Questions on Wusthof Classic Panini Knife 4128-7
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Great Panini Knife Review by Charles
- Additional Information
Name Wusthof Knives Classic Panini Knife - 4128-7 / 20 cm (8") GTIIN / UPC Code 4002293412818 Brands Wusthof Cutlery Product Line Classic Type Panini Knives Options Forged Home or Commercial Home Material Stainless Steel Color Black & Stainless, Black, Silver Size 8" Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Surface Serrated Edge Weight (in Lbs) 1