You have no items in your shopping cart.
Wusthof Knives Asian knife Set 2 Piece Set
This precision Wusthof Gourmet Knife Set Cutlery is made in the most famous knife-making town in Germany. Also, Wusthof Gourmet Knife set is precision stamped from a single piece of chrome-molybdenum-vanadium steel. Specialized high carbon, stain-resistant alloy ensured that the critical characteristics of each Wusthof Knife are there right from the beginning.
Family owned since 1814. Made in Solingen, Germany
Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany
Design, ergonomics and the well known WUSTHOF quality are perfectly combined in one series to give you the ultimate cutting experience.
Gourmet Vs. Classic
The Gourmet Series Knives are equipped with a synthetic handle for easy wash and clean up. Gourmet Series Knives are Stamped from a single piece of Steel. Also, with a handle that extends the full length of the tang the knife itself goes all the way into the handle. The difference between the gourmet and classic is the Handle Design and how the blade connects into the handle. The Classic Series is Hand Forged from a single piece of Steel. The Classic Series Handle Extends all the way through the handle from top to bottom, unlike the Gourmet which only extends half way through the handle.
Wusthof Knives Gourmet Knife Set 2 Piece Asian Knife Set Features:
- A perfect starter set for hobby cooks.
- Santoku: Styled after the Japanese Cook´s Knife this blade is just right for preparing not only fine Asian but also Western cuisine. With hollow edge.
- Paring knife: The straight edge offers close control for decorating as well as peeling, mincing and dicing.
- Wusthof 2 pc. Asian Knife Set
A Little About Wusthof Gourmet Knives
- Stamped from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Innovative handle design for comfort and control.
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle.
- full tang handle.
- Black handles made of special synthetic material.
- Specially designed bolster.
- Exceptionally sharp
- Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany
- Wusthof Stainless Steel Knives
- The steel of this Wusthof Gourmet Knife Set is high carbon/stain resistant alloy for edge retention and resharpening
- The Wusthof Knife blade is precisely tapered from bolster to tip and from back to edge
- The edge of the Wusthof Knife blades are skillfully honed by hand and are incredibly sharp.
- Wusthof Gourmet Knife Set is Laser tested to perfection, long-lasting and easily resharpened.
- The handle - tang assembly is seamless and totally hygienic; the handles extend all the way to the end of the tang, to the fully visible tang of the Gourmet series
- Wusthof Gourmet Knife Set has Stamped knives with ergonomic handles.
- Stainless steel 50 0,5 % carbon- the carbon content is significant for the sharpness
- Chromium for stain-resistant properties
- Molybdenum enhances the stain-resistant properties
- Vanadium for hardness and edge retention of this Wusthof Gourmet Knife Set
- Contents of chromium in % (15%)
- The steel of this Wusthof Gourmet Knife Set are all made of a special steel alloy.
- X50 Cr MoV 15 - a special alloy for superb knives
The Wusthof Gourmet Knife Set 2 Piece Individual Pieces
Wusthof Gourmet Santoku - 4188 / 17 cm (6½" )
- Styled after the Japanese Cook´s Knife this blade is just right for preparing not only fine Asian but also Western cuisine.
- with hollow edge
- The hollow edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade.
Wusthof Gourmet Paring knife - 4010 / 9 cm (3 ½")
- Keeping knives sharp is easy if you sharpen them often on a WUSTHOF sharpening steel.
The Wusthof Gourmet Knife blade with the straight edge
The straight edge allows a smooth and clean cut. When carving no fibres are torn out of the meat. This edge can be used for firm and soft food like meat, vegetables and fruit.
The Wusthof Gourmet Knife blade with the serrated edge
The wavy or serrated edge allows an easy cut through crusty food like a traditional roast and crispy bread.
The Wusthof Gourmet Knife blade with the hollow edge
When cutting an air pocket is created between the hollow edge and the slice. This prevents the food from sticking to the blade and allows for finer slices.
Questions on Wusthof Knives Gourmet Knife Set 2 Piece Asian Knife Set
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Name Wusthof Knives Gourmet Knife Set 2 Piece Asian Knife Set GTIIN / UPC Code 4002293928104 Brands Wusthof Cutlery Product Line Gourmet Type Santoku Knife Sets Options Stamped Home or Commercial Home Material Stainless Steel Color Black & Stainless, Black, Silver Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Weight (in Lbs) 5.0000